Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm an ex student and I really need to email one of my old teachers, Pete Williams (English) I would be very grateful if anyone knew his email address and would they be able to pm it to me please?

Thank you so much.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just ring the college and ask for it?
    I'm sure the receptionist would give it to you

ReputationRep:
    I doubt they'd give an ex student it, unless they have proof I went there.

Also, I kind of have an extreme telephone phobia.... Pathetic I know. Will have to if I get desperate though.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon they might, but if you have a phone phobia then that makes sense, you coud always try to guess it...
    It my guess is that it could possibly be... [email protected] or some variation maybe [email protected].... I could definitely be wrong, thats going by another tutor's email there... otherwise you may have to ring =(

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've tried a few variations, all get another message from postmaster saying they've failed grrr.

I'll keep trying but thanks for your help anyway. Greatly appreciated.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.