Turn on thread page Beta

bit of an odd, boobs related thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing it's not appropriate to ask for pics

Fine, I'm sure hes so in love with your beautiful personality and isn't bothered by something as superficial as looks. :sexface:

:fatcontroller: :lol: :fatcontroller:

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    this seems to me to be a really silly thing to be worrying about, but it's worrying me nonetheless.

i am a nineteen year old girl, i'm slim and i have large boobs (32F to be precise). they are without a doubt my best feature and i get a lot of attention as a result. Though i am by no means ugly, i still think the reason i get so much attention is because of my boobs :rolleyes:

every boyfriend i've had has been almost obsessed with my boobs, has made a giant fuss of them and it made me begin to love my boobs as opposed to hating them as i did before. even my friends comment on them and it makes me a little bit ashamed to say i enjoy it :o:

however, my new boyfriend of four months, hardly even mentions them. ever. i know he finds me attractive but i'm so used to so much attention being bestowed upon my chest that i'm now getting the feeling that he doesn't like my boobs. maybe he prefers smaller ones?

i did mention it once and he said what was not to like and that he thought it was disrespectful to keep going on about them. which i would agree with if he was any old random. but he's my boyfriend and i want him to like my boobs i just don't get the feeling that he does

clearly it's time to drop him.

if he doesn't recognise what can only be called a gift then he is clearly a ****.

ReputationRep:
    this seems to me to be a really silly thing to be worrying about, but it's worrying me nonetheless.

i am a nineteen year old girl, i'm slim and i have large boobs (32F to be precise). they are without a doubt my best feature and i get a lot of attention as a result. Though i am by no means ugly, i still think the reason i get so much attention is because of my boobs :rolleyes:

every boyfriend i've had has been almost obsessed with my boobs, has made a giant fuss of them and it made me begin to love my boobs as opposed to hating them as i did before. even my friends comment on them and it makes me a little bit ashamed to say i enjoy it :o:

however, my new boyfriend of four months, hardly even mentions them. ever. i know he finds me attractive but i'm so used to so much attention being bestowed upon my chest that i'm now getting the feeling that he doesn't like my boobs. maybe he prefers smaller ones?

i did mention it once and he said what was not to like and that he thought it was disrespectful to keep going on about them. which i would agree with if he was any old random. but he's my boyfriend and i want him to like my boobs i just don't get the feeling that he does

Oh LAWDY! A guy who ISNT a pervert!? I never thought Ide see the day...

In all seriousness, I've always felt a little odd complimenting a womans sexual features...I mean..unlike personality, skill, or taste in fashion, your boobs are something you just happened to be given. Shouldnt you be happy he clearly loves you for more than your chest?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should notch your ego down a little bit - just because he doesn't worship your tits doesn't mean he doesn't like them.
    In all honesty, you sound really self-focused.

Either like your tits because you like them, or don't - don't give a rats ass about other people.

ReputationRep:
    At least this guy respects you
    Im sure he loves all of you not just them!

ReputationRep:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...8a2d5970c-.gif
    He must be of the homosexual variety.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Either like your tits because you like them, or don't - don't give a rats ass about other people.
    Quoted for truth

ReputationRep:
    For the love of God, pictures. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    i am slim and i have boobs at a 32 G which i get alot of attension for , some wanted and some unwanted. But just because my past bfs go on about them and love them dosent deseserly means a current bf will. Maybe hes respectable and dosent like to go on about them or maybe he does like smaller ones but ur personality won him over. I really think you should be less worried about that because o would want my bf to talk about how nice i am or what beatifull eyes i have or great persanality i have and not go on about tits all the time, you should be more greatfull and maybe give him complements instead of waiting on them yourself.

ReputationRep:
    he sees you as more than just a pair of boobs and wants you to know this. it just means he's sensitive and has respect.

You're lucky you are so happy with them.
    I hate my DD/E boobs and feel like they're so disgusting that I won't ever be able to have a boyfriend because I'll never let him see/touch/talk about them. Not saying that yours are horrible - I'm ugly and fat anyway. Well I'm lying. But I'm like cellulite central and my boobs make me feel like a fat freak.

ReputationRep:
    boyfriend be messed up. boyfriend learn howd motorboat. I teach.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.