Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have had a gander through most of the threads regarded Co-Op and Accessorize but I have a couple of quick questions to anyone who works at either:

1) Assuming there are vacancies, how likely are either to employ someone who has no retail experience at all?

2) For Accessorize what should I put as my expected salary? The national minimum wage?

I thought I had more to ask but that's about it tbh, thanks in advance to anyone who replies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by varietyfive)
    I have had a gander through most of the threads regarded Co-Op and Accessorize but I have a couple of quick questions to anyone who works at either:

1) Assuming there are vacancies, how likely are either to employ someone who has no retail experience at all?

2) For Accessorize what should I put as my expected salary? The national minimum wage?

I thought I had more to ask but that's about it tbh, thanks in advance to anyone who replies
    I worked at the cooperative for a while and they employed many students who had no previous job experience.

ReputationRep:
    At Accessorize i was paid £7.31, they had really good pay and staff discount.

ReputationRep:
    yeah I was wondering what to put down too I'm applying for a job there

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.