Turn on thread page Beta

What to wear with this skirt watch

ReputationRep:
    What would people suggest I could wear with this skirt? I was looking for a top that covers more, especially arms. Also what do people think of skirt?

I do like the tights that ASOS pair with it.

ASOS Skirt

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    I have this skirt Only got it recently so I've just worn it once but I wore it with a loose fitting navy and white stripey t-shirt tucked in. You could probably wear any sort of t-shirt and just put a cardigan on too if you'd rather your arms were covered.

I like those tights too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taperjeangirl!)
    I have this skirt Only got it recently so I've just worn it once but I wore it with a loose fitting navy and white stripey t-shirt tucked in. You could probably wear any sort of t-shirt and just put a cardigan on too if you'd rather your arms were covered.

I like those tights too!
    The skirt is lovely, were you able to find those tights on the ASOS site? I am 5" 10ish, how short is the skirt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappyHoward)
    The skirt is lovely, were you able to find those tights on the ASOS site? I am 5" 10ish, how short is the skirt?
    I didn't get the tights, I didn't even really notice them until you pointed them out on this thread If you can't find them on the ASOS website then I'm sure loads of other shops would have similar ones. I'm about 5"10 too but I have freakishly long legs.. It's sorta mid-thigh

ReputationRep:
    What would people suggest I could wear with this skirt? I was looking for a top that covers more, especially arms. Also what do people think of skirt?

I do like the tights that ASOS pair with it.

ASOS Skirt

Thanks in advance
    Hmmm....

link

link

link

link

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Hmmm....

link

link

link

link

I really like the cream and black frill sleeve top. The skirt is not very short but short enough that tights may be a good idea?

ReputationRep:
    I really like the cream and black frill sleeve top. The skirt is not very short but short enough that tights may be a good idea?
    I'd wear plain black tights because skirt and top are patterned.

link

link

link

ReputationRep:
    Choices, I like both the 20 denier Bum & Tum Sheer Tights and also Gipsy Toeless Stirrup Tights.

ReputationRep:
    put a cardigan on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sumodat)
    put a cardigan on
    Do you think it should be a shorter length cardigan? A lot are longer, with a shorter skirt could look wrong?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think it should be a shorter length cardigan? A lot are longer, with a shorter skirt could look wrong?
    No, it looks good

ReputationRep:
    Think better with 20 denier or thicker tights?

ReputationRep:
    I think 20 denier tights and the skirt is gorgeous btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChopinNocturne)
    I think 20 denier tights and the skirt is gorgeous btw
    It looks gorgeous, I have plenty of 20 denier black denier tights, just need the skirt

I hope it's not too short - if there is such thing

ReputationRep:
    It looks gorgeous, I have plenty of 20 denier black denier tights, just need the skirt

I hope it's not too short - if there is such thing
    Haha, I guess not for guys!

ReputationRep:
    i have this!! i just wear it with either no tights, or plain black ones..

ReputationRep:
    I actually love those tights!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Haha, I guess not for guys!
    Lol, very true

ReputationRep:
    I'd say a light grey top, a black cardi, then go for shoes that match (ish!) the colour of the skirt, and maybe some colourful jewellery.

Budget allowing, of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tashinreallife)
    i have this!! i just wear it with either no tights, or plain black ones..
    The skirt seems quite popular? it is gorgeous and good value :woo:

I don't like my legs, try to hide them with tights The tights on ASOS are very very pretty though :p: I now need to work out if I can afford both :confused:

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.