Turn on thread page Beta

What to wear with this skirt watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarinaM)
    I'd say a light grey top, a black cardi, then go for shoes that match (ish!) the colour of the skirt, and maybe some colourful jewellery.

Budget allowing, of course.
    Think heels or boots?

What about These?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappyHoward)
    Think heels or boots?

What about These?
    I was thinking pumps - go for the cute look - but those shoes are lush too. :drool:

Plus, they'd work with the grey shirt. Just thought matching pumps would prevent it looking too black/grey - a fashion habit I sadly tend to fall into.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking pumps - go for the cute look - but those shoes are lush too. :drool:

Plus, they'd work with the grey shirt. Just thought matching pumps would prevent it looking too black/grey - a fashion habit I sadly tend to fall into.
    I assuming you were talking about the red colour rather then taupe?

£40 is not overly costly really?

ReputationRep:
    I assuming you were talking about the red colour rather then taupe?

£40 is not overly costly really?
    Yeah, I doubt you'd find taupe shoes easily. :p: It'd have to be a similar shade of red, though.

Erm, I've never spent that much on a pair of shoes, but if they were a *really* good pair, I might not object too much. Shoes are for life, after all.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I doubt you'd find taupe shoes easily. :p: It'd have to be a similar shade of red, though.

Erm, I've never spent that much on a pair of shoes, but if they were a *really* good pair, I might not object too much. Shoes are for life, after all.
    Those heels are available in taupe or red, not sure if I should try matching the shoe colour once I get the skirt?

ReputationRep:

Do you think buying the shoes in a shop like Schuh or in the sale will be a better idea then online? I can try them on at least :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Those heels are available in taupe or red, not sure if I should try matching the shoe colour once I get the skirt?

Do you think buying the shoes in a shop like Schuh or in the sale will be a better idea then online? I can try them on at least :confused:
    Perhaps if you can get them from somewhere like Schuh, that would be better, but my local Schuh stocks nothing like that. Does the website not have a returns policy? I'm sure they'd refund you the cost of P&P should you want to return it.

And maybe finding matching shoes after getting the skirt would be a better idea; you'll have a better idea of how the skirt looks then, and what would suit it.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.