Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm new here, just wondering if anyone knows the start dates for Graduate Programmes in some of the banks such as Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse and JPM etc.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Generally around beginning of Sept I believe - but... I think you may have missed the boat (if you aren't already on board?)

ReputationRep:
    Cool thanks for the reply, had heard a few different dates thrown around. Yeah no problem I realise it would be a little late at this stage, unless a few reopen or anything.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I would let you know if I hadn't been rejected from every single one

ReputationRep:
    Late july/ early august although with several exceptions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dpb23)
    Generally around beginning of Sept I believe - but... I think you may have missed the boat (if you aren't already on board?)
    why post when you have absolutely no idea? no offence but you're just wasting everyone's time.

to the OP, the post above me is right, grad schemes for the banks you mention begin between July and mid-August, as do most of the other big names. only names i know outside this timeframe are RBS (late August) and Macquarie (early September).

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys thats great, just a few of my friends got different banks and we were planning living together but moving to London but none have heard of dates yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghostrider88)
    why post when you have absolutely no idea? no offence but you're just wasting everyone's time.

to the OP, the post above me is right, grad schemes for the banks you mention begin between July and mid-August, as do most of the other big names. only names i know outside this timeframe are RBS (late August) and Macquarie (early September).
    just did it to annoy you actually

ReputationRep:
    It depends, you can negotiate for early start dates. That is possible if they have a business need especially. Citi FO starts 31st august for FT.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.