The Student Room Group

that one girl

Ok so there is a girl i work with, and well i'm in love with her, she knows this and i know she likes me to. We used to go out around 5 years ago and since we have started working with each other our relationship has become stronger and their is an obvious spark there.
But the thing is we have met up gone out on dates etc had a great time as always, then last night i dropped her off and we kissed for like an hour and it was great but she told me that she worries when things like this happen, she does not want to hurt me as we have a good friendship, but she also likes me a lot and is very confused etc.
What does this mean?? I don't understand.
Any ideas/help?
Reply 1
Ouch_my_head
Ok so there is a girl i work with, and well i'm in love with her, she knows this and i know she likes me to. We used to go out around 5 years ago and since we have started working with each other our relationship has become stronger and their is an obvious spark there.
But the thing is we have met up gone out on dates etc had a great time as always, then last night i dropped her off and we kissed for like an hour and it was great but she told me that she worries when things like this happen, she does not want to hurt me as we have a good friendship, but she also likes me a lot and is very confused etc.
What does this mean?? I don't understand.
Any ideas/help?

Take her to a shrink...
Reply 2
Commitment issues? I see why you're confused.