Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    =| I wonder if anyone has the exam paper uploaded anywhere, also how do even mark on the nodes? I didn't read that bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reshep)
    you sure?

i thought if your taking moments around a point all forces directly on that point are ignored?
    They are, he is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomdc)
    i just remembered i didnt draw the outer 2 as nodes, where the string starts.. u think that matters?
    yh i think you probably need to draw all the nodes....I FORGOT TO DRAW THE FREKIN NODES :mad:

ReputationRep:
    in general, how did people go on this (i mean in general, all the students of your school)?I found it pretty easy to be honest. Overtones, for those who where asking are the submultibles of the fundamental frequency (n*(wavelength)/2). And i think saying that we use a smaler string shouldn't be right, as you would have to cut the guittar in order to do this. What did you guys say about the youngs double-slit experiment, that light acts as waves, or that it is not a continous flow of energy but is emitted in burst?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aelaras)
    in general, how did people go on this (i mean in general, all the students of your school)?I found it pretty easy to be honest. Overtones, for those who where asking are the submultibles of the fundamental frequency (n*(wavelength)/2). And i think saying that we use a smaler string shouldn't be right, as you would have to cut the guittar in order to do this. What did you guys say about the youngs double-slit experiment, that light acts as waves, or that it is not a continous flow of energy but is emitted in burst?
    That was about how he disproved newtons theory of corpuscular light. so yes, saying he proved that light travels as waves is correct. The second one you have wrote is not.

I love being a musicial. Stings with a smaller cross sectional area increast the frequency. But you'd only know that if you played a string instrument. Though i believe tightening the string will be accepted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbyv)
    That was about how he disproved newtons theory of corpuscular light. so yes, saying he proved that light travels as waves is correct. The second one you have wrote is not.

I love being a musicial. Stings with a smaller cross sectional area increast the frequency. But you'd only know that if you played a string instrument. Though i believe tightening the string will be accepted.
    I think it was kind of a cheat the guitar question, I mean i've never heard of an overtone before and i'm not musical in any shape or from and i've never discussed overtones in class before.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know the answers for todays aqa physics gcse exams (multiple choice=phy1ap and phy1bp) if u do could u post them up on here please (foundation paper), thanks alot

ReputationRep:
    was this a Physics A or Physics B? it sounds really synoptic!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get their results? I get mine tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the paper with the mark scheme?

I really need it for a potential remark!

ReputationRep:
    Ive bought the paper and mark scheme from aqa.
    Doin re-take, so need to work out this crazy paper, -
    cant believe how easy the first question was , after looking at the mark scheme.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 9, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.