Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just been invited to RBS Markets AC (while doing DB GM first round ), what should I expect?

There are some old threads, but it seems that this year they changed the structure...

I knew they are quite strong in FX and when, few months ago, I spoke with Antonio Polverino, he told me that they are quite strong in rates and commodities. Any other strong division?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The presentation - u r given 4 articles and have 40minutes to prepare the presentation, it's based on recent economic activity, and how it affects RBS, future opportunities etc. Expect questions on how you prepared the presentation.
    The interviews are quite standard and competency based, but know your *** as they might get quite technical
    The 2 tests - one is the usual paper SHL and the other is the able test, which is quite dodgy and is rather difficult to prepare for.

ReputationRep:
    When is it?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot!!!

It is on Friday 22nd

Another question, I guess that this is not the final round (although it is called AC)....

ReputationRep:
    It is the final round, I asked specifically as there was no 1st round (or phone) interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pitoburo)
    I've just been invited to RBS Markets AC (while doing DB GM first round ), what should I expect?

There are some old threads, but it seems that this year they changed the structure...

I knew they are quite strong in FX and when, few months ago, I spoke with Antonio Polverino, he told me that they are quite strong in rates and commodities. Any other strong division?

Thanks
    How did you meet Polverino?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roussell)
    How did you meet Polverino?
    Campus presentation

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.