Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do girls get put off by players watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I tend to stay away from players, am never really attracted to them anyway, some girls really like that sort of attitude or the fact they might be a "bad boy" but not really for moi

ReputationRep:
    It's all down to confidence. Confidence = attractive. In both genders.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I see
    Thing is ive been branded as a player, simply cos im confident/arrogant and pretty "sure of myself". I dont intentionally flirt with lotsa girls but ive been told that I act like "every girl fancies me". Im definitely not a player and seriously like this girl but im worried this might put her off me/make her give me the cold shoulder/ make me work harder. Shes one of the really hot girls that every guy fancies but shes not bitc*y or anything and is actually a really nice shy girl

its hugely bothering me
    dude, just be genuine, and if you really like her surely she is worth any extra effort.. she'll see if you make an extra effort, and if there is a gaydar then there is a playdar too.

I like it when a guy works for my attention. 'treat em mean keep em keen" isn't true, but a little bit of hot/cold tends to get guys begging. Never seem too available!

That was an aside..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I see
    Thing is ive been branded as a player, simply cos im confident/arrogant and pretty "sure of myself". I dont intentionally flirt with lotsa girls but ive been told that I act like "every girl fancies me". Im definitely not a player and seriously like this girl but im worried this might put her off me/make her give me the cold shoulder/ make me work harder. Shes one of the really hot girls that every guy fancies but shes not bitc*y or anything and is actually a really nice shy girl

its hugely bothering me
    Firstly knock her off that pedestal you've put her on. If you start thinking you have to treat her different just because she's "hot" then you're gonna screw yourself over.

Secondly understand that there's no shame in stacking off if you have a perfectly good reason.
    Thirdly walk around like this: http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...ersgonhate.gif

problem solved...................althoug h YMMV

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Certain girls will go for players. Other girls won't want to be with some guy who has 50 notches on his bedpost. There aren't any rules to this, some girls it won't bother, some it will.

I tend to stay clear of players.
    This is probably the most balanced analysis to this question.

Any girl with any sense though, will think long and hard before getting involved with a player.

ReputationRep:
    i know i am. And that's a fact! :innocent:
    Even though they know what they're doing i'd rather be with someone whose absolutely clueless and yet have his trust. thats really cute

ReputationRep:
    Players ******* suck, IMO. They're not even just promiscuous people - they are promiscuous people who intentionally mess with everyone and don't even care.

ReputationRep:
    When I'm on a night out, there's a bigger chance I'll start flirting/making banter with a player, just because they are easier to approach. But for me it's a major major turn-of, and I wouldn't take them home with me or try to establish a relationship if that is what you meant.

Btw, are you the same guy who had that post about the "pussy monster"? I think so. Just ADD her already, she WILL understand. Don't underestimate her intelligence.
    Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    All girls are different! Some girls might go for it, some girls will steer well clear.

I, personally, am not a fan of players. But, as I said, you can't generalise.

ReputationRep:
    Players are a NO NO for me!!!

I stear clear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr-breaker)
    Women are put off by players in the same way that Real Madrid were put off Cristiano Ronaldo by his petulant attitude and his 100 MILLION € price tag.................

as this guy puts so well :yy: :yy:

And if some women are put off, the ones that want you because you are a player MORE than make up for it.

real talk

agree with the above point :yep: ^^ i hate the way C.R leads us to believe that he is "all it"...yuck

..players meaning "up themselves", and if your just a guy who gets our attention you must be pretty hot and other guys are just jealous and just labeling

ReputationRep:
    if you're concerned that this girl thinks you're a player
    so don't you just give her "extra" attention and show you like her, not the other 545684153 girls?
    She might pay an interest

from my experience, girls that "stay clear", secretly like them, they're just playing hard to get to see if they're really interested

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.