Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Me and a group of about ten girls want to go away to somewhere in England this Summer, or abroad but some of my friends aren't allowed. The problem is a lot of houses/appartments don't allow single sex groups under 21 . We don't really want to stay in a hostel, does anybody know of houses to rent in Cornwall/Devon which allow Under 18s???
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.