The Student Room Group
Reply 1
nope, its only if you say retake A2 june exams after you have left - i.e. and exams taken that make your A-level period over 2 years that some have issues with. Although i think oxbridge do check/know.
Not really with the exception of Oxbridge where all A-level exams sat need to be declared on one of their application forms.
Reply 3
conroe-killed-the-k8-star
Not really with the exception of Oxbridge where all A-level exams sat need to be declared on one of their application forms.

Not Oxbridge. Just Cambridge!
Reply 4
Just cambridge :smile:

unless you resit a whole year..
Reply 5
dodmoor
i am retaking one of my january exams in june this year so will they find out if unless i declare it?

Bit early to be thinking of retaking an exam - you havent got the results yet!
Reply 6
Just Cambridge.

They might be able to spot a resit by the date of examination/certification, mind.
Reply 7
How about imperial? I heard if you resit you automatically don't get in (for maths).
Reply 8
Thanks for ur replies guys, Really helpful

DarkWhite

They might be able to spot a resit by the date of examination/certification, mind.

do yu thin unis pay much attention to this as in not giving an offer based on a single resit?

sophyy
Bit early to be thinking of retaking an exam - you havent got the results yet!

trust me lol i know i ****** up :p:
Reply 9
dodmoor
Thanks for ur replies guys, Really helpful

do yu thin unis pay much attention to this as in not giving an offer based on a single resit?

trust me lol i know i ****** up :p:

Not really. It's only if you put in the dates of the individual modules you've sat that they'll even pick up on it before giving you an offer. I wouldn't say it would make a significant difference to your application unless you were going Oxbridge/med/vet anyway. Don't fret! :smile:
Reply 10
DarkWhite
Not really. It's only if you put in the dates of the individual modules you've sat that they'll even pick up on it before giving you an offer. I wouldn't say it would make a significant difference to your application unless you were going Oxbridge/med/vet anyway. Don't fret! :smile:

so if i chose to do medicine would they see it or just if i declare it then it might be a problem
Reply 11
bump

Latest

Trending

Trending