Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i am retaking one of my january exams in june this year so will they find out if unless i declare it?

ReputationRep:
    nope, its only if you say retake A2 june exams after you have left - i.e. and exams taken that make your A-level period over 2 years that some have issues with. Although i think oxbridge do check/know.

ReputationRep:
    Not really with the exception of Oxbridge where all A-level exams sat need to be declared on one of their application forms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conroe-killed-the-k8-star)
    Not really with the exception of Oxbridge where all A-level exams sat need to be declared on one of their application forms.
    Not Oxbridge. Just Cambridge!

ReputationRep:
    Just cambridge

unless you resit a whole year..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dodmoor)
    i am retaking one of my january exams in june this year so will they find out if unless i declare it?
    Bit early to be thinking of retaking an exam - you havent got the results yet!

ReputationRep:
    Just Cambridge.

They might be able to spot a resit by the date of examination/certification, mind.

ReputationRep:
    How about imperial? I heard if you resit you automatically don't get in (for maths).

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for ur replies guys, Really helpful

(Original post by DarkWhite)
    They might be able to spot a resit by the date of examination/certification, mind.
    do yu thin unis pay much attention to this as in not giving an offer based on a single resit?

(Original post by sophyy)
    Bit early to be thinking of retaking an exam - you havent got the results yet!
    trust me lol i know i ****** up :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dodmoor)
    Thanks for ur replies guys, Really helpful

do yu thin unis pay much attention to this as in not giving an offer based on a single resit?

trust me lol i know i ****** up :p:
    Not really. It's only if you put in the dates of the individual modules you've sat that they'll even pick up on it before giving you an offer. I wouldn't say it would make a significant difference to your application unless you were going Oxbridge/med/vet anyway. Don't fret!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    Not really. It's only if you put in the dates of the individual modules you've sat that they'll even pick up on it before giving you an offer. I wouldn't say it would make a significant difference to your application unless you were going Oxbridge/med/vet anyway. Don't fret!
    so if i chose to do medicine would they see it or just if i declare it then it might be a problem

ReputationRep:
    bump

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.