Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Right here is the thing, there this girl and a i have been friends for a fews yrs now. but she has recently(3-4months) split up with her bf and i have liked her a long time just never said anythink always flirted cause she was with some one :/ and i know who her bf is and we're like mates kind of. but if u saw them togeather it seems they never split up :/ but sense she has been single we had a moment just us and nearly kissed but didnt :/ its akward bringin it up into a convo with her but i just dunno if i should speak to her about it or leave it or what :/ or aaahh just dont noo what to do or say :/ any advice would be great thanks..please help
    Daviejonesthe3rd

ReputationRep:
    Find another girl?

ReputationRep:
    simple answer.. talk to her....
    dont mention the 'nearly kissing'
    and dont talk about her Ex, simples

I've had almost EXACTLY the same situation, except i'd be the girl. I would say go for it, although what do you want from it? she might just want a bit of a rebound, but doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Talk about it.

ReputationRep:
    you think you're confused?! check this guy 1:36 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_ojH6jsxqQ

ReputationRep:
    okay well what did u do in this situation? cause im not sure and wanna get a relationship out of it im sure of that i just not sure what too say or doo :/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.