Turn on thread page Beta

HELP!! SOO confused!!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    Right here is the thing, there this girl and a i have been friends for a fews yrs now. but she has recently(3-4months) split up with her bf and i have liked her a long time just never said anythink always flirted cause she was with some one :/ and i know who her bf is and we're like mates kind of. but if u saw them togeather it seems they never split up :/ but sense she has been single we had a moment just us and nearly kissed but didnt :/ its akward bringin it up into a convo with her but i just dunno if i should speak to her about it or leave it or what :/ or aaahh just dont noo what to do or say :/ any advice would be great thanks..please help
    Daviejonesthe3rd

ReputationRep:
    Find another girl?

ReputationRep:
    simple answer.. talk to her....
    dont mention the 'nearly kissing'
    and dont talk about her Ex, simples

I've had almost EXACTLY the same situation, except i'd be the girl. I would say go for it, although what do you want from it? she might just want a bit of a rebound, but doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Talk about it.

ReputationRep:
    you think you're confused?! check this guy 1:36 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_ojH6jsxqQ

ReputationRep:
    okay well what did u do in this situation? cause im not sure and wanna get a relationship out of it im sure of that i just not sure what too say or doo :/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.