Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    How would this degree be viewed versus a straight English Literature degree when applying for secondary PGCE in English?

    Has anyone who has gone into teaching done a BA in Education (single or joint) prior? How useful do you think it is?

    Sorry for all the questions , just a little confused!
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.