Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hii, i was just wondering whos sitting S2 on wednesday and how the revisions going?

Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be some strange and kind of random questions in the more recent past papers?

ReputationRep:
    Alright timoth I'll reply because I feel sorry for you being ignored xD. That and I'm doing S2 tomorrow .... I agree about the random questions. Jan 09 there is an S1-based probability question involving continuous distributions, with a | for given that. Also in one of the 08 papers there is a long question which is strange, sort of reverse confidence intervals where you have to work backwards?

ReputationRep:
    cheers mitch i dont feel a loner now :P but yeah those are pretty much the questions i was on about. the ones where they do binomial with poisson are weird as well. im hoping we dont get anything **** like that tomorrow.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 19, 2010

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.