Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Apologies if there is already a thread about this issue.

    All I want to know is what is the best way to contact UCAS and the Universities I have chosen if , for any reason, I drop a subject that I am studying right now that I have put down in my qualifications. My reason for asking this is that I have mock exams at the end of February which determine Summer exam entries. So basically if I fail Government and Politics, I will not be entered in the summer. I want to know if I can e-mail Ucas and the Uni's if this happens or if I have to phone them.

    Thank you in advance.

    I would probably change it through ucas first then phone admissions and ask them the process? Different uni's might have different procedure.

    it always best to phone them. ucas local land line number 01242 545701
    • Thread Starter

    I forgot to mention that my application has already been sent by my referee but I will call them if I need to, thank you guys. I am not too worried yet as I still have a month till the mock exams take place.
What's the best type of cheese?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.