Turn on thread page Beta

Film with only one character? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Can anyone think of a good film idea that could only have one character, I think it would be pretty interesting to see how someone could make it effective?

Any ideas on a cool plot?

Thanks
    Versa

ReputationRep:
    With only one character? Does this character have numerous personas, so they are in fact many characters in one?

I think some sort of schizophrenic guy who is battling his mental capacity...itd be interesting

ReputationRep:
    This character is lonely from the outside world and lives at home with his 3 imaginary friends!

ReputationRep:
    castaway practically only has one character

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Goose)
    castaway practically only has one character
    love that film cant believe i forgot bout it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by versasmile)
    love that film cant believe i forgot bout it
    tis rather good. but very sad when Wilson disappears =(

ReputationRep:
    yeye

ReputationRep:
    Moon
    Dual
    Secret Honor
    The Noah
    Diary of a Madman (1963) - very good movie

ReputationRep:
    A new movie is going to begin shooting this year in bangladesh with only one character. it will be based on a single character play in bangla written and published in 1944 which had one character.it'll be first in the world.

ReputationRep:
    Amazing that scene, very sad. Really clever to make it an inanimate object rather than an animal or anything.
    Blatant product placement though

ReputationRep:
    Film Plot: A method actor playing multiple roles in a new film. Because he's so into his characters he starts forgetting who he is. Cue existentialism/identity crisis/talking mirror for random surrealism/final act that involves running around and blowing **** up.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.