Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This might be a bit long.

I've a had a crush on a boy since September/October we go to different schools but we see each other at the train station. I found the courage to start talking to him around October since then we have been talking a few times a week. I like him and I don't now how to tell him, I'm really scared of how he will react and I don't know if he is already seeing someone. He is the first boy I have liked, I go to an all-girls school and not sure how the whole girlfriend-boyfriend thing works. We are both in Year 12 so its a busy year and next year will even worse.

He is very quiet so I don't think there is any point in waiting for him to ask me out. I want to tell him I like him but don't know where to start can someone help me?:shy2:

ReputationRep:
    Gave him your number? Ask him if he wants to go out somewhere first. I wouldn't rush into telling him you like him when you've only seen him at a train station. Who knows after going out with him you may not even like him!

ReputationRep:
    You've got nothing to lose by asking him out. Go for it!

ReputationRep:
    Dont ask him out

ReputationRep:
    Just ask if he wants to go to teh cinemas sometime?

(I was going to say drink/coffee but maybe you're to young?- i figured i'd throw it in incase not.)

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Get his number then send him some raunchy texts.

Y'no like proper filthy stuff. Put out, he'll appreciate it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shivvling)
    Dont ask him out
    Why not, do boys not like it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chronic_fatigue)
    Yeh, even quiet boys would understand that the girls likes them if she makes that effort to chat to the guy every so often. Quiet guys arent totally dumb! And they then would push forward and ask you out and he hasnt and there must be a reason why he hasnt...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chronic_fatigue)

go for it

some guys are turned off, but then others are a bit shy to ask a girl out :|

i asked my boyfriend out, but then im the more talkative and confident one, and we've been going out for 3 years. if i hadnt we might not be going out today :O

anyway, yeah, why not :o:

ReputationRep:
    Don't "ask him out", you will be seeing him everyday day for two years and that would get a bit embarrassing. Start talking him more and more and in the morning suggest going for coffee after school (i assume you both get the train home as well) that way you aren't exactly asking him out but you'll get to find out more about him etc. Or you could wait till the next time the trains properly **** up and you can suggest doing something together. Do you ever see him outside of the train station?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.