The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The results are more biased towards Inbetweeners, wonder if thats due to this being TSR? :biggrin:
Bubbles*de*Milo
This is not realistic

(btw does anyone know this song?)

It's sound check by gorillaz i think.

Inbetweeners is more realistic. With skins you're jus like WTF half the time :rolleyes:
I still like watching both tho :colondollar:
Depends, both are unrealistic...
For yer average person e.t.c me, it's somewhere in the middle:p:
major-major-major
The results are more biased towards Inbetweeners, wonder if thats due to this being TSR? :biggrin:

Obviously:biggrin: People who party, sleep around & are on drugs probably wouldn't be on an internet website asking "0h n03zzzz I only got >9000 A*s at GCSE will 0xbr1dg3 tak3 m3333333"
Consilio Et Animis
It's sound check by gorillaz i think.

Inbetweeners is more realistic. With skins you're jus like WTF half the time :rolleyes:
I still like watching both tho :colondollar:

So it is. Thanks :smile:
Reply 45
Neither/both.

The Inbetweeners is more realistic in the day-to-day sense, but some of the things that happen are absurd.

Skins is realistic in the way that it's not hard to live out some of the things (anyone can drop pills and rave), but it's ridiculous that it should be like that all the time.
Skins... I don't know anyone like the characters in Inbetweeners.
skins is actually less realistic than misfits tbh...
Inbetweeners is more realistic by far!!!!

sins is rubbish, too much sex and drugs

Inbetweeners is so realistic thats why i love it
Reply 49
Chucklevision.
Reply 50
Inbetweeners.
Skins is horrifically unrealistic. And seems to be getting more so each series.
I'll admit the first series of Skins wasn't so bad, probably because it was new and exciting, the second got a bit sillier and beyond that it was just beyond ridiculous. The novelty wore off: I could find some bits funny, but really to me it's a pile of ****. Much prefer the Inbetweeners - it's more true to life in that lots of us do struggle, but makes it funny too... I find the humour much more suited to British teens, not to mention that I'm laughing more at the ridiculousness of Skins these days rather than anything else.
inbetweeners is more realistic by far
skins is rubbish, too much sex and drugs

inbetweeners is what being a teen in the 21st century is like
Reply 53
Skins.... But less condensed?! sooo over a greater period of time... inbetween for a condensed view.
Reply 54
Inbetweeners if your that age

skins if your a 80 year old pensioner that thinks students are the devils of this planet
Reply 55
CombineHarvester

+1 - although I haven't seen it.
Inbetweeners ofccccccccccccc there are so many real guys like that, i'm like Will and a bit of Simon [none] so yeah...
BenJi man
Skins.... But less condensed?! sooo over a greater period of time... inbetween for a condensed view.

Yeah, this is a good point. Many people can empathise with the experiences that are portrayed in 'Skins', but they just don't live that intensely all of the time.
Skins, most definitely. Probably more the first (and maybe second) series than the later ones, though. Of course it's going to be exaggerated considerably, because it makes it more entertaining! Real life is never going to be like a TV show (because that show would suck lol!) but on a much smaller scale (and slightly fewer drugs :P) it would pretty much similar to a lot of teenagers' lives.
definatley the inbetweeners. they remind me so much of me and my friends. its quite worrying actually.... but i know of no teenagers who slightly resemble the craziness of the skins lot.

Latest

Trending

Trending