Turn on thread page Beta

How Loyal Are YOU!! To MSN Messenger?! watch

ReputationRep:
    i like msn but i wouldnt pay for it. Fb is crap

ReputationRep:
    no - could use fb chat

ReputationRep:
    if it were to actually work then yes I would :p: Otherwise I use skype

I;d use skype if you had to start paying for it tbh. Fb chat is just a joke.

ReputationRep:
    no, id use gaim or aim instead.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't pay for it, but I still use it. FB chat is useless for group conversations, of which I tend to get into quite a few.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been on MSN in months.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone would just download Trillian?

ReputationRep:
    Is actually called Windows live messenger.

Just so you know.

ReputationRep:
    On the basis that £1 a month is pretty much next to nothing, (less then 4p a day) then yes I would.

ReputationRep:
    Just use another client?

I echo the 'FB chat is steaming crap' sentiment flowing through this thread, btw.

ReputationRep:
    Would just switch to a free substitute, not hard to find and can still chat to MSN users..

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't... Mostly 'cause I don't use it that often anyway... I'd go on meebo or ebuddy or plenty of other sites that allow you to log into MSN for free if I needed to talk to someone and had absolutly no other way of communicating... xD.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's on facebook now? LOL with the chat system on that site? It's a joke. MSN is better than facebook for talking. Facebook is just good to join groups and comment on people's night out.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I've always used Miranda IM, it allows me to use other protocols (like AIM) as well as MSN and isn't full of adverts, doesn't hog all your memory, and isn't made by Microsoft. However, I haven't signed into this in weeks. I just tend to use Facebook nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't because I'm cheap lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    isn't it called Windows messenger now? Well I use Trillian anyway...but yeah I'd probably pay £1 a month...25p a week...not much.

ReputationRep:
    Don't like FB chat at all to be frank but I can see why lots of people are using it , you don't need to get hold of all sorts of login details just to add someone.

Would definitely pay £1 to still use Live Messenger though I don't tend to talk terribly often tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Surprised how many people use Facebook chat. I love my chatlogs and other features!

ReputationRep:
    £1 a month? I'd pay for a few months whilst I sorted out convincing everyone to move to Skype where it was free and then stop paying.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.