Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ultimate list of what makes the perfect guy? watch

ReputationRep:
    i wanted to see if girls thought little surprises were good.. and romantic dinners, different ways to celebrate anniversaries?

ReputationRep:
    Someone who doesn't conform to dull stereotypes perpetuated by a bunch of 13 year old agoraphobic virgins on a social networking site.

ReputationRep:
    At the moment my perfect guy would be someone who was more generous with his money and took me out every so often for romantic meals.

ReputationRep:
    Perfect is dull.

ReputationRep:
    Presents don't phase me, I don't need a guy to spend money on me, if I had a boyfriend, I would want his time more than anything. I want in-depth conversations and they are free
    For that very reason though, I have been called high-maintenance in the past. So it seems that some guys would rather throw money at their relationship then spend quality time with their girlfriend. Never going to date one like that again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Perfect is dull.
    Why do people always feel the need to try and write preposterous sentences

ReputationRep:
    Narr I hate it when guys buy me things, The hand made gifts are so much sweeter, and as long as he has a penis, i find him attractive and we have the same music taste, all is good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikipip)
    1. In possession of a penis

That is all.
    For ***** sake. So close.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by explosions hurt)
    Why do people always feel the need to try and write preposterous sentences
    But it is true tho. Obv, everyone wants someone perfect, I myself wouldn't mind. It'd get boring in the end, inevitable

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy, so I wouldn't really be able to tell you, but I could list my thoughts, and you could tell me how many would make your perfect list.

I'm 15, I'll end up at around 5'7, maybe a little taller if I'm lucky. I'm damn skinny, right now 5'4 and 7 stone, but I'm hoping to be about 11 stone in a few years.

If was with a girl, what would make me happy is if she was happy. It's all about her, whatever she wants to do, just as long as it makes her happy, then i'd be happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sequin12)
    Narr I hate it when guys buy me things, The hand made gifts are so much sweeter, and as long as he has a penis, i find him attractive and we have the same music taste, all is good
    Good answer that

ReputationRep:
    I find romantic meals a bit awkward.

I'd rather snuggle up on the sofa watching some crappy film eating Ben and Jerry's,
    that and a mix tape of songs that reminded me of him would be perfect

ReputationRep:

That is all.
    Very well put together:erm:

ReputationRep:
    i agree with sequin12.
    i have a bf of 13 months and all i wish is that we could see each other more often. and i hope he puts thought into my present for my 18th! hehe.

ReputationRep:
    A guy with ambition and a beautiful smile. Muscles, strong arms, someone who can give a good hug.

ReputationRep:
    and eyes. a girl should gaze into them and kinda... melt

ReputationRep:

That is all.
    Woo I fit the brief! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CloéBucky)
    and eyes. a girl should gaze into them and kinda... melt
    Aw man, my eyes are brown, so you can hardly see them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by as_94)
    If was with a girl, what would make me happy is if she was happy. It's all about her, whatever she wants to do, just as long as it makes her happy, then i'd be happy
    that's so cute and exactly how it should be!! it should be the same for the girl as well!! take this guys advice!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittersweetxsymphony)
    At the moment my perfect guy would be someone who was more generous with his money and took me out every so often for romantic meals.
    **** you.:p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.