Turn on thread page Beta

ultimate list of what makes the perfect guy? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sequin12)
    Narr I hate it when guys buy me things, The hand made gifts are so much sweeter, and as long as he has a penis, i find him attractive and we have the same music taste, all is good
    Have you seen boys hand make presents. I tell you it's atrocious, nor can we focus for long enough to make one. We can't wrap either we really are useless when it comes to designing stuff.

Having said that I once made a space-rocket from coca-cola bottle. Learnt it off Art-Attack She loved it lol.:p:

ReputationRep:
    Someone that looks out for me, caring, reasonably good looking and tall(er), shares the houseworks, lovely smile, sometimes act childish...What I really want to say is: GENTLE is the key XD...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stinky--pete)
    that's so cute and exactly how it should be!! it should be the same for the girl as well!! take this guys advice!!
    Unfortunately I've never actually been in a relationship, I'd have to gain some weight first :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by as_94)
    Aw man, my eyes are brown, so you can hardly see them
    But brown eyes are the best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Perfect is dull.
    agreed.

Even if you have a list of exciting things, if someone meets them all isn't that boring? You would know everything about them and you won't be surprised by anything or learn anything about them.

ReputationRep:
    To Bikipip: Just saw your sig...L is the perfect guy really >///<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lit2010)
    But brown eyes are the best!
    theyre pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by as_94)
    Unfortunately I've never actually been in a relationship, I'd have to gain some weight first :mad:
    not all girls like hench guys- i love skinny guys you have a chance dw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpamBa)
    Someone who doesn't conform to dull stereotypes perpetuated by a bunch of 13 year old agoraphobic virgins on a social networking site.
    Thanks for teaching me a new word. I shall reward you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lit2010)
    Presents don't phase me, I don't need a guy to spend money on me, if I had a boyfriend, I would want his time more than anything. I want in-depth conversations and they are free
    For that very reason though, I have been called high-maintenance in the past. So it seems that some guys would rather throw money at their relationship then spend quality time with their girlfriend. Never going to date one like that again!
    Ooooh, you're from Stratford?

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling a bit thick today and can't make out whether you're asking for the perfect guy or thr perfect anniversary description.
    IMO
    perfect guy= good listener, strong, funny, intellectual, romantic and cute personality wise. Looks-wise he should make an effort with clothes and smile. Pretty eyes would be a bonus lol but I guess all eyes are pretty!
    Perfect date:
    - relaxed= pizza, ben n jerrys and a movie we both like and masses of cuddles, huggles and snuggles!!!
    - formal= dinner in somewhere like nandos which tastes yummmm but is also relaxed so we can laugh and talk. Followed by a moonlit walk in the park!

Aww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by as_94)
    you'll get there sweetie and you sound to me like you'd be an amazing bf!! don't put yourself down.

i'm in a relationship but you certainly hit the nail on the head!! happiness is the most important thing and once its lost that's it!! harsh but unfortunately true and many of my mates have recently found out!!

enjoy your single time and spend lots of time with your mates, there's plenty of time for girls, and we aint that special anyway :-P

the best advice always comes from those that can see it from the outside

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CloéBucky)
    not all girls like hench guys- i love skinny guys you have a chance dw!
    Where are all the girls like you hiding then??!:p:

It seems as if you're hench then you're game!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by as_94)
    If was with a girl, what would make me happy is if she was happy. It's all about her, whatever she wants to do, just as long as it makes her happy, then i'd be happy
    :puke: put "Nice Guy" into forum search, there's so much on TSR as to why that never works. Or, just get some balls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsystoleUK)
    Ooooh, you're from Stratford?
    Technically not... I live in Warwickshire, but I'm originally from Oxfordshire. With no superfluities, I'm from near Birmingham, but I don't have the accent.. or at least I hope not.

I am sorry to sicken you all, but:

MY BOYFRIEND

:heart: :happy2: :hugs: :love: :lovie: :tong: :godancing: : :lovedup: :lips: :kiss2: :teeth: :lovie2: :happy2: :heart:

:hoppy:

Ahh

Vomit at your leisure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shawshank)
    Woo I fit the brief! :woo:
    You may fit the brief, but mine doesn't fit my briefs. :cool:

(Original post by explosions hurt)
    Why do people always feel the need to try and write preposterous sentences
    Indeed, what a pretentious ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    A guy with ambition and a beautiful smile. Muscles, strong arms, someone who can give a good hug.
    This.

Also romantic meals and a good listener really impresses me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm right here ladies :wink2:
    Now begin, begin to describe the perfection that is the Playboy King :cool:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.