Turn on thread page Beta

ultimate list of what makes the perfect guy? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lit2010)
    Technically not... I live in Warwickshire, but I'm originally from Oxfordshire. With no superfluities, I'm from near Birmingham, but I don't have the accent.. or at least I hope not.
    Having ago at the loveable Brummie accent?

:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukaefc)
    For ***** sake. So close.
    legend :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    So simple, and yet so f'in good!

ReputationRep:
    Perfect guy? Damn, so perfect guys actually exist? :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    I find romantic meals a bit awkward.

I'd rather snuggle up on the sofa watching some crappy film eating Ben and Jerry's,
    that and a mix tape of songs that reminded me of him would be perfect
    Now if only there were more people like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Long Haired Teen)
    Having ago at the loveable Brummie accent?

:bawling:
    Not in a personal way My best friends are brummies and I wouldn't trade them for anything

And I see you're a physics student, so I'm assuming you're cool :p:

ReputationRep:
    Someone who can take my silence, and won't get mad at me for wanting to be independent most of the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by as_94)
    I'm a guy, so I wouldn't really be able to tell you, but I could list my thoughts, and you could tell me how many would make your perfect list.

I'm 15, I'll end up at around 5'7, maybe a little taller if I'm lucky. I'm damn skinny, right now 5'4 and 7 stone, but I'm hoping to be about 11 stone in a few years.

If was with a girl, what would make me happy is if she was happy. It's all about her, whatever she wants to do, just as long as it makes her happy, then i'd be happy
    5'4? no chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stinky--pete)
    that's so cute and exactly how it should be!! it should be the same for the girl as well!! take this guys advice!!
    thats a lie. i'm pretty much exactly like this and in the vast majority of my past relationships its ended badly. they always end up saying something along the lines of

"you just deserve someone soo much better than me, i just dont feel its a two way relationship and that i'm using you. you're soo sweet and nothing but amazing, i just dont think i can live upto it myself."

which is just horrendously unfair on the guy. the girl never ever understands that just being with them and being there for them makes me immensley happy and thats all i could ask for.. etc etc i wont go on and bore you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    But it is true tho. Obv, everyone wants someone perfect, I myself wouldn't mind. It'd get boring in the end, inevitable
    But if they were dull they wouldn't be perfect

Since this seems to be the thread about positive male traits, I just wanted to check up on this one thing:
    I am a guy and I have a somewhat strange interest: old films, and my dream is to one day watch all my favorite film classics with a special girl. Is this something that might interest any females?

ReputationRep:
    Hugs!! :hugs:
    Um...intelligent, can have a good debate, has ambition, isn't a ****, isn't up himself, sensitive but not too sensitive :laugh: that's what girlfriends are for .
    That's all I can think of right now because I'm distracted by the amount of work I have to do :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Since this seems to be the thread about positive male traits, I just wanted to check up on this one thing:
    I am a guy and I have a somewhat strange interest: old films, and my dream is to one day watch all my favorite film classics with a special girl. Is this something that might interest any females?
    Find theatre and film studies students. Actually a lot of girls love old films
    I'm sure they won't be hard to find
    I'm out of the question because I hardly ever watch movies lol and if I do, they are modern comedies

(Original post by S_123)
    Find theatre and film studies students. Actually a lot of girls love old films
    I'm sure they won't be hard to find
    I'm out of the question because I hardly ever watch movies lol and if I do, they are modern comedies
    No, not art students. I find 'arts' people to not be that compatible with me, I want 'average' girls who among other things enjoy the occasional old film. This would of course be preceded by a meal that I cooked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Long Haired Teen)
    Now if only there were more people like this
    Yup, I find the more simple things in life romantic.

I don't suppose there are many girls who have a particular interest in old films :p:

But it's not exactly a boring interest (maybe it is to some, I dunno)

I have found (and maybe this is just because I am a pushover, devoid of all personality :hoppy: ) that although I maintain my own interests, it's quite easy to pick up my boyfriend's interests too.

In fact, you could say unsual interests make things more fun and interesting, because you can share (for one of you) new experiences.. and kind of expand yourself in that way.

Even if the above is just soppy ********, most people (well, me at least :o: ) quite like doing anything (that's not actually tortuous) with their other half, just because they enjoy their company so much

So don't worry. Your "dream sounds" kinda sweet anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikipip)
    Ahhhhh, L *heart flutters* :sad:
    (Sorry for distorting the thread :P) I know L and Light should be great friends (and maybe a bit more XD) but...T__T I can never decide which one I like more >///<...Also I just realised that the character's names are: K (Kira), L, M, N...0.0

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure there's someone out there! But by old...how old do you mean? By my definition, I like old films, but it depends a lot on the quality of the storyline + image>///<
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Lets make this simple!

1) Me

This is all.

ReputationRep:
    Nietzsche already made note if it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lit2010)
    Not in a personal way My best friends are brummies and I wouldn't trade them for anything

And I see you're a physics student, so I'm assuming you're cool :p:
    Oooo you're smooth. Very nicely done :p: Brummies are awesome
    Where about are you then?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.