Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ultimate list of what makes the perfect guy? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Someone who loves Maths, hell yes! I'm in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    Yup, I find the more simple things in life romantic.
    Same, they're just generally better. And so easy to do, it's a shame more people don't do them.

Good luck finding someone else who does

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Long Haired Teen)
    Oooo you're smooth. Very nicely done :p: Brummies are awesome
    Where about are you then?
    North Warks, probably closer to Solihull than Birmingham to be honest. How about you?
    And yes, I am pretty smooth :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Lets see now. Well I do have PHD.
    A pretty huge............................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................

ReputationRep:
    ................................ ...........................degre e

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calumcalum)
    But if they were dull they wouldn't be perfect
    Hmm, interesting point!
    If they were perfect there would be no spontaneity which is quite dull if you get me.
    If only perfect people existed :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    legend :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    So simple, and yet so f'in good!
    No, my **** was lost in a freak pencil sharpener accident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by explosions hurt)
    Why do people always feel the need to try and write preposterous sentences
    so's your face

ReputationRep:
    The List of all Lists for the Perfect Guy.

Money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No, not art students. I find 'arts' people to not be that compatible with me, I want 'average' girls who among other things enjoy the occasional old film. This would of course be preceded by a meal that I cooked.
    I'm honestly surprised you've not met normal girls who like old films yet lol :p: There's always someone! And even if they don't take particular interest, I'm sure you could convert them
    I actually believe that I could be converted. I tend to completely put down movies that aren't really commerical and comedy but it's fun doing it with a person who loves all those indie movies which I hate haha - arguments commence but they are all in good fun . I'm sure many girls could be converted - especially if you cook for them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    The List of all Lists for the Perfect Guy.

Money.
    Aw, Irrelevance, you don't think too highly of us :p:
    What about the girls who have plenty money of their own?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    Aw, Irrelevance, you don't think too highly of us :p:
    What about the girls who have plenty money of their own?
    I have my reasons. :p:

A good analogy would be to use chips as a metaphor; your chips taste pretty good, I mean, they're chips. Chips are awesome. But somebody else's chips - oh my ******* god. They're not just awesome, they're awesome squared because why? They're not your chips yet you're eating them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by as_94)
    I'm a guy, so I wouldn't really be able to tell you, but I could list my thoughts, and you could tell me how many would make your perfect list.

I'm 15, I'll end up at around 5'7, maybe a little taller if I'm lucky. I'm damn skinny, right now 5'4 and 7 stone, but I'm hoping to be about 11 stone in a few years.

If was with a girl, what would make me happy is if she was happy. It's all about her, whatever she wants to do, just as long as it makes her happy, then i'd be happy
    cringe...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingergooner)
    :puke: put "Nice Guy" into forum search, there's so much on TSR as to why that never works. Or, just get some balls.

no need to say that mate. it does work, you just need to pick the right girl. What are you suggesting as an alternative? Be a ****? You can be a nice guy and brim with confidence at the same time you know :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by as_94)
    no need to say that mate. it does work, you just need to pick the right girl. What are you suggesting as an alternative? Be a ****? You can be a nice guy and brim with confidence at the same time you know :rolleyes:
    I know, but conceding everything to the girl isn't the way forward, its about mutual agreement. But then, people learn that anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    I find romantic meals a bit awkward.

I'd rather snuggle up on the sofa watching some crappy film eating Ben and Jerry's,
    that and a mix tape of songs that reminded me of him would be perfect
    Yeah, why go to some overpriced fancy smancy place to sit on uncomfortable chairs being forced to behave in a certain way due to everyone else, having your conversation listend to by everyone around you when you can just sit at home on your comfy bed!! If only more girls thought like you :p:

ReputationRep:
    Me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lit2010)
    North Warks, probably closer to Solihull than Birmingham to be honest. How about you?
    And yes, I am pretty smooth :cool:

Lol, modest too :p: But i guess i should have known that, coming from a literature student and all. (I can be smooth as well, just very badly)

I live in Smethwick just outside of Brum. But atm i'm in Loughborough. I don't think i've ever properly been to Solihull in all honesty. Usually just on the train passing through.

Birmingham's awesome though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Long Haired Teen)
    Lol, modest too :p: But i guess i should have known that, coming from a literature student and all. (I can be smooth as well, just very badly)

I live in Smethwick just outside of Brum. But atm i'm in Loughborough. I don't think i've ever properly been to Solihull in all honesty. Usually just on the train passing through.

Birmingham's awesome though
    Well they do say I'd be perfect if only I were a little more modest just kidding, I'm not really up myself, honest!

I'm not too fond of Brum, it just doesn't feel like home to me and I'm not a fan of the busy city thing. I've made many great friends since moving here though, so I can't really complain

I've never been to Loughborough, but it's a really fun word to say but nonetheless hard to type :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    as a bitter, bitter young man my list is as follows:
    money and/or
    a **** (not in the literall sense)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.