Turn on thread page Beta

ultimate list of what makes the perfect guy? watch

ReputationRep:
    the perfect guy would be able to see that im perfect for him. even though we're far from it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lit2010)
    Well they do say I'd be perfect if only I were a little more modest just kidding, I'm not really up myself, honest!

I'm not too fond of Brum, it just doesn't feel like home to me and I'm not a fan of the busy city thing. I've made many great friends since moving here though, so I can't really complain

I've never been to Loughborough, but it's a really fun word to say but nonetheless hard to type :rolleyes:
    Of course not :p: I'm sure you've pitched your modesty just right xD

I supose it can take a bit of getting used to in all fairness. There are some nicer areas that arn't as hectic. Down by the canl and stuff, but then there's not that much to do. Guess i'm just used to it. How long ago did you move?

Just type it as "Lufbra" it's quicker. Most of the union things spell it like that as well for some reason :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Long Haired Teen)
    Of course not :p: I'm sure you've pitched your modesty just right xD

I supose it can take a bit of getting used to in all fairness. There are some nicer areas that arn't as hectic. Down by the canl and stuff, but then there's not that much to do. Guess i'm just used to it. How long ago did you move?

Just type it as "Lufbra" it's quicker. Most of the union things spell it like that as well for some reason :rolleyes:
    I moved about 4 and a half years ago, so I'd have thought I'd be used to being so near a city by now. I've applied to UEA because I want to be out in the middle of nowhere :woo:

To keep this thread on topic:
    I couldn't be with a boyfriend that I couldn't argue with. Not argue in an angry way, but playful banter because I like a challenge. And I really like quick wit!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevin_123)
    Yeah, why go to some overpriced fancy smancy place to sit on uncomfortable chairs being forced to behave in a certain way due to everyone else, having your conversation listend to by everyone around you when you can just sit at home on your comfy bed!! If only more girls thought like you :p:
    I think it comes down to the fact I'm a cheap date :')

ReputationRep:
    fully functioning willy.
    nice smell.

done.

ReputationRep:
    I moved about 4 and a half years ago, so I'd have thought I'd be used to being so near a city by now. I've applied to UEA because I want to be out in the middle of nowhere :woo:

To keep this thread on topic:
    I couldn't be with a boyfriend that I couldn't argue with. Not argue in an angry way, but playful banter because I like a challenge. And I really like quick wit!!
    Fair enough. You might get used to it, but if you're going to the middle of nowhere next year there might not be a point. Good luck for UEA, if that's where you want to be hopfully that's where you'll end up

I would try and keep this thread on topic. But it's a tad harder for me.

Erm, if i were a girl i'd like a long-haired physics student?

Playful banter is a good one

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. You might get used to it, but if you're going to the middle of nowhere next year there might not be a point. Good luck for UEA, if that's where you want to be hopfully that's where you'll end up

I would try and keep this thread on topic. But it's a tad harder for me.

Erm, if i were a girl i'd like a long-haired physics student?

Playful banter is a good one
    OMG you so want to date yourself but a girl version :p:

ReputationRep:
    Some tea and biscuits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LAURA459)
    Some tea and biscuits.
    I always have a lot of those, babe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    I always have a lot of those, babe.
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    :sexface:
    I think I gotcha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    I think I gotcha.
    You're such a flirt. :fan:

ReputationRep:
    My perfect guy also appreciates my cookie baking skills and doesn't mind the fact I know Zoolander word for word because I watch it very often.
    Although that may be slightly unnerving, my cookie baking skills make up for it.

My ideal guy would would spend time with me while both of us keeping our respective personal spaces. Sounds paradoxical but I don't want to end up walking 20 minutes to his place and end up us just being in the same room but doing different things or watching telly while he's editing his latest mix.

I don't think I'm very happy right now.

ReputationRep:
    You're such a flirt. :fan:
    I'm tryin' ta do ma best, babe.:sexface: I see a spark in the dark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheylan)
    what's wrong with being a thirteen year old virgin
    Nothing, but they are not going to exactly have the most realistic and informed view of dating and relationships.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.freefoto.com/images/04/28...-Bills_web.jpg

ReputationRep:
    OMG you so want to date yourself but a girl version :p:
    Hey, i'll have you know i'm epic. I have awesome hair, i love hugs and...

Yeah okay i'm out. But those arn't bad :p: Although it does kinda make me into a teddy bear

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i'll have you know i'm epic. I have awesome hair, i love hugs and...

Yeah okay i'm out. But those arn't bad :p: Although it does kinda make me into a teddy bear
    Aww, well I bet you're lovely :p: and hugs are always good! And you're a physics student, which will never stop being cool!

I don't think I could ever date myself, I already have to spend all the time with myself as it is!

ReputationRep:
    Aww, well I bet you're lovely :p: and hugs are always good! And you're a physics student, which will never stop being cool!

I don't think I could ever date myself, I already have to spend all the time with myself as it is!
    Thankies

Yay, another hug lover.

I don't mean to argue with you, but why does a literature student think physics is cool? (besides the liquid nitrogen of course :p:)

And i'm sure you're lovely. But spending all the time with yourself?! That's a pretty commited relationship you've got going there. Hope it's all going well

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.