Turn on thread page Beta

ultimate list of what makes the perfect guy? watch

ReputationRep:
    why doesn't anyone take 'care of magical creatures' :awesome:?

(Original post by sequin12)
    Narr I hate it when guys buy me things, The hand made gifts are so much sweeter, and as long as he has a penis, i find him attractive and we have the same music taste, all is good
    agreed.
    i don't like being spoilt, makes me feel like i'm using him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lit2010)
    Haha, I've never actually seen the film. In fact, I couldn't tell you what its about :o:

I'm studying biology this year, so I'm still a bit sciencey. And I'm in the middle of revision for my exam on monday, and I'm feeling a lot more confident about it than I was originally! As a biology student, I like nitrates...

...But only because they're cheaper than day rates! :p:

I won't give up the day job
    I feel almost ashamed that i laughed at that. :rofl:

And the film is about cheerleaders. It has lots of artistic merit?... :confused: It's alright late at night.

Good luck in the bio exam. Write something like that down and i'm sure you'll get something marked down for it :p:

That was so bad it reminded me of my love of physics. Infact i have such strong feelings for particle physics that it gives me a hadron.

(It's late, that's the best i've got atm )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Long Haired Teen)
    I feel almost ashamed that i laughed at that. :rofl:

And the film is about cheerleaders. It has lots of artistic merit?... :confused: It's alright late at night.

Good luck in the bio exam. Write something like that down and i'm sure you'll get something marked down for it :p:

That was so bad it reminded me of my love of physics. Infact i have such strong feelings for particle physics that it gives me a hadron.

(It's late, that's the best i've got atm )
    If it were to make sense for me to say that, I'd tell everyone tomorrow and pass it off as my own joke. Unfortunately, it won't quite work for me
    Here's a good one: Silver and Magnesium are sat in a bar, gold walks in and they say, "AU, get out!"

And: two electrons are walking down the street. One falls over and his friend asks 'Oh no! Are you ok?!' He replies 'No! I've lost an electron!' His friend looks concerned 'Really, are you sure?' 'YES!! I'M POSITIVE!!!'

Brilliant stuff :p:

ReputationRep:
    10-12 inches of **** and to say "its ok you never have to work again but it's ok you don't have to cook or clean either because we can hire a maid" :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by as_94)
    I'm a guy, so I wouldn't really be able to tell you, but I could list my thoughts, and you could tell me how many would make your perfect list.

I'm 15, I'll end up at around 5'7, maybe a little taller if I'm lucky. I'm damn skinny, right now 5'4 and 7 stone, but I'm hoping to be about 11 stone in a few years.

If was with a girl, what would make me happy is if she was happy. It's all about her, whatever she wants to do, just as long as it makes her happy, then i'd be happy
    ...This does!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lit2010)
    If it were to make sense for me to say that, I'd tell everyone tomorrow and pass it off as my own joke. Unfortunately, it won't quite work for me
    Here's a good one: Silver and Magnesium are sat in a bar, gold walks in and they say, "AU, get out!"

And: two electrons are walking down the street. One falls over and his friend asks 'Oh no! Are you ok?!' He replies 'No! I've lost an electron!' His friend looks concerned 'Really, are you sure?' 'YES!! I'M POSITIVE!!!'

Brilliant stuff :p:
    To which his friend replied, "oh, i thought you were just being negative again"

That's as bad as saying that the formula for water is HIJKLMNO :p:

I'm not used to hearing these sorts of jokes of non science geeks. I must say i'm very impressed.

A neutron walks into a bar and asks for a beer
    The bartender promptly serves him.
    "How much will that be?" asks the neutron.
    "For you?" replies the bartender, "no charge"

*insert groans*

ReputationRep:
    Shia labeouf, the ultimate deal right there..nothing more, nothing less.

ReputationRep:
    funny
    interesting
    genuine
    honest
    own style
    generous (but not flashy)
    respectful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowplay)
    Yeah, this. I had a boyfriend who was so incredibly cheap but he had a substantial wage. E.g. he never bought any snacks at the cinema, because he "was neither thirsty nor hungry".

Why what did he do for a living?

ReputationRep:
    confidence

ReputationRep:
    Alot of girls on here actually want the same thing...a ****?

Naa but seriously alot of you do want a certain type of guy.

ReputationRep:
    Well shaped eyebrows and good music taste.

There are undoubtedly more, but it would seem those are my priorities..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    Well shaped eyebrows and good music taste.

There are undoubtedly more, but it would seem those are my priorities..
    Thats an odd one:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CloéBucky)
    i wanted to see if girls thought little surprises were good.. and romantic dinners, different ways to celebrate anniversaries?
    What makes a perfect guy? Jack Sparrow.
    Fictional and doesn't count?
    Ok, fine.
    Johnny Depp. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sorafdfs)
    10-12 inches of **** and to say "its ok you never have to work again but it's ok you don't have to cook or clean either because we can hire a maid" :daydreaming:

ha ha you're well fit! do you really want 10-12 inches of **** ha ha :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Thats an odd one:p:
    I guess so. Eyebrows can be pretty sexy though :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    I guess so. Eyebrows can be pretty sexy though :sad:
    Whatever floats your boat i guess..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by as_94)
    Aw man, my eyes are brown, so you can hardly see them
    :no: My boyfriend has brown eyes, and they make me :love::fan::daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    I find romantic meals a bit awkward.

I'd rather snuggle up on the sofa watching some crappy film eating Ben and Jerry's,
    that and a mix tape of songs that reminded me of him would be perfect
    Something like that would be quite perfect

Oh and your little fact about the GCSE results was kinda cute :p: (in your profile) xD

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.