Turn on thread page Beta

ultimate list of what makes the perfect guy? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    Why what did he do for a living?

Computer programmer or something? He had such an easy job, nothing to do and lots of money. Just now I remembered how we went for a drink and he was shocked by the price and kept saying how you can buy a whole carton for that price in the shop and drink it at home :rolleyes: Bad times.

ReputationRep:
    Sure romantic gestures are nice, but honestly anything too over the top or soppy is just sickening. There's no such thing as a perfect guy, that would be boring, it's the imperfections that you learn to love that mean more.

ReputationRep:
    Someone that will love me unconditionally.. me and my imperfections... and that will dedicate everything within them to me... but not insanely, like, and will make me laugh.... appreciate and cherish me and will just always be faithful, both mentally and physically. Attractive to ME even if that includes all my weird things I'm attracted to, or just normal/whatever, erm, fit.... not fat, compatible in every/most ways and just generally being happy together, i dunno.

ReputationRep:
    Tall dark,with long hair,handsome, great caribbean cooking skills...BAAM! Mr Perfect :lolz: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i love it when a guy has swagger :lovehug:
    booo these lists just make us have high expectations for the next guy we meet leaving us disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    I like 'em skinny, beardy, and with good taste in music.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't read all the replies but thought I'd say... I really do have a page-long list of the perfect man. :o: It's not realistic, I suppose but I can dream.

P.S. - I'm not a 13 year old romantic... I'm 16!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Long Haired Teen)
    To which his friend replied, "oh, i thought you were just being negative again"

That's as bad as saying that the formula for water is HIJKLMNO :p:

I'm not used to hearing these sorts of jokes of non science geeks. I must say i'm very impressed.

A neutron walks into a bar and asks for a beer
    The bartender promptly serves him.
    "How much will that be?" asks the neutron.
    "For you?" replies the bartender, "no charge"

*insert groans*
    Swipe!
    I have biology this afternoon and those jokes are bound to make me very popular :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    I guess so. Eyebrows can be pretty sexy though :sad:
    I would agree with that:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lit2010)
    Swipe!
    I have biology this afternoon and those jokes are bound to make me very popular :cool:
    Oh god :rolleyes: I have to know how that turned out. |lthough i can imagine it making you popular in a physics classroom :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Why has nobody said Geordie accent yet ?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Geordie accent. :p:

EDIT: Where is that again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Why has nobody said Geordie accent yet ?:confused:
    YUCK!

Here's my 'perfect' list:
    Looks- taller than me :P (not hard), good toned body with lovely strong arms and a nice back. Dark, short hair with at least a lil bit of stubble/facial hair. Oh also I like pale guys!
    Personality- a typical 'lad', but one who knows how to be faithful and treat a girl properly, can make me laugh, is protective, affectionate, games (i like gaming!).. ooh and a musician/chef would be a huge bonus. As would a welsh or cockney accent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by music788)
    YUCK!
    :eek: It's the best accent going! (Not on girls though)

ReputationRep:
    I moved about 4 and a half years ago, so I'd have thought I'd be used to being so near a city by now. I've applied to UEA because I want to be out in the middle of nowhere http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/woo.gif

To keep this thread on topic:
    I couldn't be with a boyfriend that I couldn't argue with. Not argue in an angry way, but playful banter because I like a challenge. And I really like quick wit!!
    Fortunately I can't deal with this. Peace is the most important thing in this world.

I can do that though =]

(Original post by Shadowplay)
    Computer programmer or something? He had such an easy job, nothing to do and lots of money. Just now I remembered how we went for a drink and he was shocked by the price and kept saying how you can buy a whole carton for that price in the shop and drink it at home http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/rolleyes.gif Bad times.
    Excuse me? Yes lots of money but I'm telling you it ain't easy.

ReputationRep:
    Any kind of accent.
    Taller than me.
    Affectionate without being clingy/needy.
    Makes you feel attractive.
    Intelligent.
    Funny.
    Compassionate.
    Good at talking dirty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Long Haired Teen)
    Oh god :rolleyes: I have to know how that turned out. |lthough i can imagine it making you popular in a physics classroom :cool:
    I got a few pity laughs in biology today, but I really think they're funny.
    It must be something about the way I tell them

ReputationRep:
    I am in no position to be picky so a penis will do fine apart from that....

ReputationRep:
    Ummm... someone I enjoy being withy who shares my sense of humour and is generally a nice person. Also being able to keep up during on of my randomimpulses would be quite good.

ReputationRep:
    I got a few pity laughs in biology today, but I really think they're funny.
    It must be something about the way I tell them
    Come along and be a scientist :p: You'll fit right in. Are there no cheesey jokes about Shakespere? I'm sure you tell them just fine

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.