Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

KS3 relsuts REALLY CRAP!! BUT GCSE PREDICTED ALL A STARS! Applying college??? watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok well in my college application form they ask for KS3 results i got 668. Thats really crap. I mean considering they made marking errors. I was aksed by the school whether i wanted to send it back as i was supposed to get 7 7 in science and english. Me being the stupid idiot said no as i didnt really care about Sats and i though no1 did as they got canceled.

What should i do? Should i put them down?

PS ( I was entered early for Maths and English GCSE and have got A* in maths and an A in English)

Also im predicted all A stars. u think my Sats will make my application go downhill?

The college is really good by the way.

ReputationRep:
    No way, Colleges do not even look at KS3 sats as they are hardly important/

ReputationRep:
    Umm your stats arent crap, I got a 777 and had no issues getting into college lol. And I went to a crappy school.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry no one cares about sats once you're doing you're gcses and even still your sats grades aren't crap.
    What colleges will concentrate on are your predictions.

ReputationRep:
    They won't care about KS3 SATs once you have GCSEs. I can't even remember mine.

ReputationRep:
    OP, are you trying to be "funny"? I'm sure I only got 6,7,7 and I got into the 2nd best sixth form in the borough. I guess they just want to see if you have consistent grades?

ReputationRep:
    Sats don't make a difference other than to help them predict your GCSE results...

ReputationRep:
    no one cares abouts sats dude

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine. Our school didn't even make us do SATs.

ReputationRep:
    I got a 5 in English :/ Yet I got A*A* at GCSE and now doing Lit A level predicted A.... Hardly made a difference in life whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    I bet someone who got 10A*s and an A is crap in your books.

ReputationRep:
    haha.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I doubt any college would base their decision on SATs, and the entrance exam, previous school reference or whatever will be more important.

Btw if your KS3 results were 'really crap', why have you been predicted all A*s? And why are you applying for college now, it's January? :confused:

Troll?

ReputationRep:
    Those SAT scores are not bad, but nobody cares about them anyway.

ReputationRep:
    why would they care about your sat results? i dont think i ever bothered finding out what my sat results where.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even do SATS. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I only got 7 5 5 If anything, that's crap.

ReputationRep:
    Forget even attempting GCSEs... You'll never get into college with those sats results. You should give up now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverDreaming)
    Forget even attempting GCSEs... You'll never get into college with those sats results. Yu should give up now.
    In fact I think uni even look back to make sure you do well in sats... I don't know if you'll get in anywhere with 6s :eek:

ReputationRep:
    SATS lol. Most pointless bollox, year 9 was doss.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.