Turn on thread page Beta

I started to masturbate 5 mins ago and immediately felt discomfort around the head. At first it felt like something was inside the urethra but I peed earlier and everything was normal. It's a weird feeling and I've never felt this before. I tried to masturbate again in order to locate the pain and it's definitely the lower head area. It becomes more painful as I am more erect. It only hurts when I masturbate although throughout the last couple of days I have been getting random pains in my penis. I know it is normal to experience random pain sometimes but this felt the same.

I am 17 and masturbate to the point of orgasm nearly everyday. Sometimes I masturbate for prolonged periods of time without causing myself to orgasm. The last couple of days have involved much more masturbation than usual so hopefully this is the cause. However, on Saturday I began to feel sore a while after I orgasmed. This made me think about resting for a day which I did. It is not an STI/STD because I haven't had any sexual contact.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you should worry about this just yet. After extended periods of giving myself a helping hand many times over I sometimes ache but I'm not sure if this is what you are describing.

Go back to your regular routine and see if it stops. If not go see a doctor before they have to amputate ;P
    goodluck
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes, been there done that but without any problems. A prolonged erection can lead to a (quite nice) ache, but it sounds like this is different.

No obvious sores? If it doesn't go away soon, it's time to visit the GP. You can always just say, truthfully, that it hurts when you have an erection.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.