Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boy went to uni and started acting like a **** watch

Ok basically, I was seeing this boy who I thought was really nice for a couple of months and then he went to uni quite far away. I'm not the clingy type and he always seemed more into me. He went there and I suppose the whole absense makes the heart grow fonder thing applied, in the first month he was still keen and I planned on going to see him etc. All of a sudden he turned really vague and made me feel as if I was becoming clingy. Just generally was a bit of a ****. Before he came back he started being nicer again but I wasnt convinced then he was home and basically just wanted to see me when he wasn't with his mates but made out I was being OTT.
    Sorry this is an essay, but I don't know whether I'm being unreasonable as we werent together properly, is he just doing the whole 'I'm at uni, I'm a lad, I want to **** girls?' Should I just go along with it and see people while he's away or sack him off completely?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.