Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Your_eyesopen)
    Does anyone know what the cost of an occupational health check is for University at your doctor's?
    Thanks
    Depends entirely on your GP. Mine didn't charge me for one, and he got it done in 3 days.

I like my GP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Your_eyesopen)
    Does anyone know what the cost of an occupational health check is for University at your doctor's?
    Thanks
    Shouldn't be done by your GP. Should be done by Occy Health. Should be paid for by uni.

(If you mean filling out the form, i would hazard a guess of around £60, but as already pointed out, there's no rule)

ReputationRep:
    I've got to write a letter for a foreign punter, paying, how much should I charge him? Suggestions please.

(p.s. the total bill is hovering somewhere around £20k so far - i cannot recommend travel insurance enough!)

ReputationRep:
    I get all this stuff for free...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    I've got to write a letter for a foreign punter, paying, how much should I charge him? Suggestions please.

(p.s. the total bill is hovering somewhere around £20k so far - i cannot recommend travel insurance enough!)
    how long will it take you to write the letter? maybe like £15? up to £30 if you wouldn't have the "ohmygosh I'm taking money off someone who has already lost his house" guilt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)

:ditto: Having someone leave because they can't afford to pay, when you know they may well die before they get home, is gutting.

As for the letter, does it take a similar amount of time and a similar amount of clinical responsibility to a crem form? If so, charge accordingly (though I'd probably feel really mean and do it for free :o: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    As for the letter, does it take a similar amount of time and a similar amount of clinical responsibility to a crem form? If so, charge accordingly (though I'd probably feel really mean and do it for free :o: )
    I haven't had any crem form money. Screw leaving them for the FY1s next year... :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elles)
    I haven't had any crem form money. Screw leaving them for the FY1s next year... :no:
    Me neither. I hope it picks up on Gastro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Me neither. I hope it picks up on Gastro.
    I thought I did plenty in my Gastro job so don't understand it - going-to-the-Coroner, big fans of burials or the people in the Bereavement office not liking me & shredding the cheques?! Humph.

FY2 Geriatrics...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elles)
    FY2 Geriatrics...
    I think it's safe to say that I won't get a single crem in FY2 - they'll all be PMs and coroners cases.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elles)
    I thought I did plenty in my Gastro job so don't understand it - going-to-the-Coroner, big fans of burials or the people in the Bereavement office not liking me & shredding the cheques?! Humph.

FY2 Geriatrics...
    Have you been to ask them? Sometimes it takes a while for the cheques to come through, but they should be storing them up for you somewhere...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 24, 2010

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.