Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toasteh)
    Why should she have to shave? I personally don't find it disgusting.
    Because she's a model.
    (Original post by Nonbeatific)
    maybe it's a man.
    That was my first thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LabyrinthWonder)
    Alexander McQueen is a pretty outrageous brand. Perhaps it was all part of the concept?
    It is Pucci

ReputationRep:
    Hahah and now people are giving me neg rep... sad little beings.
    And why is it shocking? She is a model and her main job is to look good and make clothes and shoes look good on her. Clearly having hairy legs does not do the job. PLUS it is published in Vogue

ReputationRep:
    With or without hair on her legs, she's still a model. As far as I know, you're not. Careful with the judgements gals

ReputationRep:
    Haha, nice.

It's about time the fashion industry stop taking themselves so seriously.

ReputationRep:
    If vogue doesn't mind, why should anyone else? They are her damn legs after all

ReputationRep:
    That has to be a dude, look at that TOE!

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahahahaha if you are "disgusted and disturbed" by seeing some leg hair you are a fragile little baby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrancesO)
    Ahh, you need to reach the point where you have a boyfriend who loves your legs even if they are hairy.
    Over Winter I didn't for 3 weeks Haha we are at this point, but I do feel obliged to every now and then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jellynubbin)
    Over Winter I didn't for 3 weeks Haha we are at this point, but I do feel obliged to every now and then
    3 whole weeks! You rebel.

ReputationRep:
    not too pleasant, but it doesn't distract from the shoe that much...which i guess is the point?! not sure how you were looking close enough for noticing hairs haha. but i agree, a female model really ought to keep them smooth and hairless whatever in my personal opinion. i doubt anyone would have seen it just watching the show though.

ReputationRep:
    :indiff: this isnt nearly as bad as you people made out, get a bloody grip:wtf:

ReputationRep:
    It's not disgusting for an average girl walking down the street but to be in vogue??? I wouldn't have thought they would let her have hairy legs! :L

ReputationRep:
    the thin legs are scarier than the hairy legs

ReputationRep:
    ewww...she's employed for her looks and body so she should take care of it..!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently it's in "vogue"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic hybrid)
    Hahahahahahahaha if you are "disgusted and disturbed" by seeing some leg hair you are a fragile little baby
    I found your sig much more disturbing :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my lord
    she's
    human! :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    Good says I, and bring on some more 'quirky' models.

ReputationRep:
    lmao. man.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.