Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louisa_D)
    if you're asking us what it is, you can't go telling us we're wrong as (im guessing) the people here, as well as I, have french qualifications, i have ones beyond french A2 where you have to speak fluantly to get an A on the old course. WHy are you so sure that we're wrong
    Ok, thanks!!!

I'd be sending you 3 or 4 Private messages

Sorry for doubting you

I'm sure that there are many fluent French speakers, but they are all taking the piss and trying to make me get things wrong. I seriously was going to write "will you sleep with me" in French.

Anyway, thanks =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Instincts_2012)
    Are there any professional/fluent French speakers/writers on this Website???
    I think you can also say 'Qui-est ce que je suis?", but I've just spoken to a French person and he said they use "Qui suis-je" most often.

ReputationRep:
    Damn is it too late to get reps now )^(

ReputationRep:
    if you're asking us what it is, you can't go telling us we're wrong as (im guessing) the people here, as well as I, have french qualifications, i have ones beyond french A2 where you have to speak fluantly to get an A on the old course. WHy are you so sure that we're wrong
    So can you help me with the private messages that I have sent you?

ReputationRep:
    So can you help me with the private messages that I have sent you?
    yeah i've replied x

ReputationRep:
    yeah i've replied x
    Thanks

I've sent another one :p: :p:

ReputationRep:
    here i am
    its je suis qui

Are there any professional/fluent French speakers/writers on this Website???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.