Turn on thread page Beta

What's your favourite cocktail? watch

ReputationRep:
    Long Island Ice Tea or a Screaming Orgasm

ReputationRep:
    I know its so cliche but sex on the beach is :coma: woo woo's are lovely too

ReputationRep:
    Sambuca, Peach Schnapps and lemonade

This is fab if you feel like making something different- http://www.esquire.com/drinks/drinks-full-list/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnythingButChardonnay)
    While only a cocktail in its loosest sense, you really can't beat a good G & T! One of the world's great drinks, and it just transports you to the glorious days of Empire.

If you like to taste your gin, then Pink Gin or a Martini, especially Churchillian (where you look at a bottle of vermouth rather than actually open it) are both basically pure gin.
    I mentioned gins and tonic first. :yep:

But we both neglected to mention the all-important sunglasses worn while drinking. :cool:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Because the Sun never sets on the British Empire.

(Original post by Riderz)
    G+T does not count as a cocktail any more than Morgan Spiced and coke does!!

Anyway... erm..... not really a fan of them. Would rather make them and see other peoples reaction to what ive whipped up.
    Well, they are both cocktails, just less fancy than what most people consider cocktails to be. On that note, Morgan's and Coke is also a good cocktail. :p:

(Original post by Teaddict)
    My favourite cocktail?

Hmm, it has to be Molotov.
    Definitely a cocktail worth sharing.

ReputationRep:
    Multiple Screaming Orgasm <3

ReputationRep:
    just another anecdote from areyoucool/symmetrical?

my mate when on a school trip where they drank loads and one night he shared a pina colada with one exceedingly camp member of staff

being an all boys school, pina colada = penis collider,
    he never heard the end of it

the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    White Russian, or Orgasm :ninja:
    I'm a sucker for anything which some degree of is content made up by Baileys or Kahlua.

bahaha, this, basically

ReputationRep:
    Blue martini or a WooWoo

ReputationRep:
    White Russian

Though Long Island Iced Teas are a close second....

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.