Turn on thread page Beta

A2 Geography unit 4 - Pollution and Human health at Risk watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, basically creating a thread where anyone who has chosen to do the 'Pollution and Health' topic for unit 4 a2 geo can discuss various things such as preparation, tips, case studies and general help for the upcoming exam. Personally I feel abit lost for the exam as advice and guidance in school for the exam has been non existant and so i'm hoping that I can get ideas about how to proceed with it.

ReputationRep:
    im doing this topic as well. just doing individual research on disasters such as Bhopal. anyone have any advice for what to do afterwards?

ReputationRep:
    hi was wondering if anyone knew what the January exam question was for pollution and human health at risk??

ReputationRep:
    I am doing pollution and Health next week any pointers that any one could give me cases studies so far:
    Chernbyl
    Bhpol
    Asbestos- Local
    DDt- contrasting locations
    Dehli india- air pollution

ReputationRep:
    i am doing the same unit and the teachers are just useless in teaching this unit..but so far ive gathered information for chernobyl, bhopal, asbestos, and also i wanted to ask if ozone depletion and australia could be used??

ReputationRep:
    Hey, im also doing this silly exam
    Ive got LDc= indoor pollution (Kenya)
    Water quality (burkina faso)
    NIC= air pollution (Mexico)
    land pollution (bangkok)
    successful pollution managment (eijing olympics)
    MEDC= Just clean air act, polluter pays, london free emission zone.
    Abit on bophal, cherynobl
    Thats it. lol. My teacher too is useless at teaching this unit.

I wish I had found this earlier! I have a thread here which might be of help although it seams to have gone a bit general.

Ben

Ignore me. I only just read the date on the last reply, through this was for my series.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 31, 2011
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.