Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sequin)
    Today I ate a Terry's Chocolate Orange that had popping candy inside

OM NOM NOM POP
    They are amazing! Maltesers are also good, you cant have just one or two

ReputationRep:
    Can't beat, MCcoys, could do a 6 pack on a fatty day, aswell as chocolate milk, which you can't beat!!

Loads and loads of toast... and crisps if I can get my hands on them!

ReputationRep:
    chhheeeeesseeee...on toast with ketchup :sexface:
    either that or pasta with pesto om nom nom nom nom

ReputationRep:
    Porridge + sugar = :coma: Especially in the winter when it's cold.

And Milka chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coppy)
    Can't beat, MCcoys, could do a 6 pack on a fatty day, aswell as chocolate milk, which you can't beat!!
    :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christian_j)
    Chocolate Hobnobs; Pralines and Cream Haagen Dazs; Domino's Pizza & Chicken Combo or a Chinese takeway; beer; toffee popcorn.
    Ohhhhhhh yeah! Maybe not the beer though...

ReputationRep:
    Warm pitta bread, sausages and cheese.... offt I discovered that today !

ReputationRep:
    Anything and everything! Today, half a tub of ice-cream :sogood:.

ReputationRep:
    Crisps, chips, Gold chocolate bars, wispa gold...anything! But I don't give a stuff how 'fattening' something is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coppy)
    mmmmmm! In halls I'd go through phases of eating multipacks, ie 12 packets a day! And jaffa cakes (Not McCoys, just any other crisps!)

ReputationRep:
    I've had a fatty day a few days ago. Various chocolates, juice with 1% fruit and 99% sugar, crepes for tea, bananas with nutella for my 5 a day... :coma:

When I can't eat any more I just make myself a double hot chocolate, because there's always room for some more liquid :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Millies Cookies I have vouchers for buy 6 get 6 free :woo:

Also cinnamon rolls! I love them :drool:

ReputationRep:
    home made cookies and cupcakes and other baked treats!

My fatty days don't occur very often...but when they do....oh my

When my gf left me I locked myself in the shed with several kilos of cake mix and ladled it into my mouth

ReputationRep:
    I had an epic fatty day the other day....Porridge with Golden syrup for breakfast, Heinz tomato soup and yummy crusty bread for lunch(Not really fatty I know, but my ultimate comfort food!), Marks and Spencer Taw Valley cheddar hand-cooked crisps, Pad thai noodles for dinner, LOTS of celebrations chocolates (but only the Galaxy and Malteser ones!)!!
    Yum, yum, yum.
    Sadly I am now on a diet I love food

ReputationRep:
    it was 4 pieces of fruit for breakfast, salad in brown pitta bread for lunch, apple, then it all went down! it was dry cereal, pizza, crisps, cake, anddd one of those mini cheesecake things
    time of the month hunger!! what a good excuse i'm going to regret this tomorrow though.

ReputationRep:
    As much sushi and mini eggs as I can handle.

ReputationRep:
    a fatty day for me is when I've resisted weeks from eating junk food ,then I give up and consume anything unhealthy. E.g Fish burger,crisps, chocolates,consuming a whole packet of maryland cookies. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Today - Banana + Peanut butter in a Bagel.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... :coma:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.