Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anybody have this tomorrow?

How are you all feeling?
    Confident?
    Any problems?

I'm pretty confident about it tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Hey again Maxfire I'm doing this... should be fine but I haven't done much revision in the last couple of weeks so I'm a bit blurry on some things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shawshank)
    Hey again Maxfire I'm doing this... should be fine but I haven't done much revision in the last couple of weeks so I'm a bit blurry on some things.
    Hey. How did it go? I found it pretty easy, as C4 goes...just the last bit of the vectors question I wasn't sure about. I got p = 79/14. On of my friends got 89/14 and another one got 7. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    It went reasonably thanks. I didn't get to p! My values for p seemed to cancel at the first attempt so I left it and didn't have time to come back.

I know what I did wrong though, just generally being a noob. Hopefully got an A but I don't care if I get lower so long as overall my grade is A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Hey. How did it go? I found it pretty easy, as C4 goes...just the last bit of the vectors question I wasn't sure about. I got p = 79/14. On of my friends got 89/14 and another one got 7. :mmm:
    I got something over 14 lol. I think I got that massively wrong though. The rest of the paper was pretty simples though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam92)
    I got something over 14 lol. I think I got that massively wrong though. The rest of the paper was pretty simples though
    You never know...if enough people got something over 14, it might be right
    But probably not. I wasn't sure how to do the question :sad:

ReputationRep:
    You never know...if enough people got something over 14, it might be right
    But probably not. I wasn't sure how to do the question :sad:
    Neither was I properly. I found the co-ordinates of P and multiplied them by a vector I found involving point D and made it equal to 0... correct method I hope?

ReputationRep:
    Neither was I properly. I found the co-ordinates of P and multiplied them by a vector I found involving point D and made it equal to 0... correct method I hope?
    I think so. I worked out DP, which was in terms of p, and then did DP.l = 0 , (I think those were the two lines we had to prove were perpendicular).

ReputationRep:
    I think so. I worked out DP, which was in terms of p, and then did DP.l = 0 , (I think those were the two lines we had to prove were perpendicular).
    That's exactly what I did, or I might of done PD..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that is the correct method.

ReputationRep:
    That's exactly what I did, or I might of done PD..
    :yep:
    I don't think it makes a difference what one you do.

ReputationRep:
    I did that and found P to equal -6?
    Anyone else get the same?
    Overall I thought the paper was pretty nice, in comparison to C3 last week..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.alexa.x.)
    I did that and found P to equal -6?
    Anyone else get the same?
    Overall I thought the paper was pretty nice, in comparison to C3 last week..
    Apparently someone got p=6 or something like that. It sounds like a nice sensible answer. :sigh: Hopefully I'll get some method marks.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 19, 2010

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.