Turn on thread page Beta

Ok Im female, just turned 23 and am slightly confused because Im odd in terms of sexual preferences but I keep all this very secret being the introverted quiet nature that I am. I remember in primary school age 11 I had a tendancy to sort of fancy (dont know if you can sure the word fancy) teachers. Like I got a pleasant feeling when talking to them etc. One was female and then I had some sort of crush on a male teacher when I got to high school. I would be rude on purpose just to get his attention and then call him name and say 'oh it doesn't matter' which is stupid but i am stupid. During this time I also started judo and grew to like one of the instructors (he was 40 odd and complimented me quite a bit) so the crush or whatever it was I had shifted to him.

During this time (actually since age 10) the thought of things like getting detention, being caned (though obv it never happened) kind of became interesting to me/turned me on but i thought it was normal and that everyone was like this. Actually even years younger than that when seeing stuff like this on tv it interested me. Anyway this crush or whatever I had shifted over to another instructor at age 14 (who was about age 50 but looked young and had a great personality) and up to the age of 19/20 Ive always had that crush and wanted to get to know him more and more, now he looks a lot older and its faded thankfully we are friends. When I say crush I don't mean I wanted sex or even wanted anything to happen this guy was married which I was fine with! It wasn't really a mature crush just a naive teenage thing and i thought about him loads.

I now have a crush on another instructor:rolleyes: who is 50 but looks a lot younger and is very physically fit so I guess this is a tiny bit more normal. The thing is Ive never fancied lads my age like my sister and friends seemed to. The immaturity and lack of life knowledge has just not ineterested me. Although I would have gladly gone out with lads at school just for the sake of having a bf (never was asked out though was too withdrawn) there would have been no sexual attraction.

There are also times when Ive thought I was a lesbien. People say I dress like a lesbien and at college (age 18) I sort of had feelings for a girl who was in her twenties her personality just seemed so interesting. None of the guys found her attractive she was a biker, black dyed hair dressed in leather and I liked the fact she was different from the others and sort of admired her I wanted a bike myself at that point. This latest crush though on the man he literally only has to look at me while smiling or be within a 3ft radious and im secretly turned on. Its his personality too and his mannerisms/nature he just walked up sometimes and put me in an headlock in a joking way. Also the fact that he's single and so confident yet so modest.

Anyway yea there are my deep secrets out that Ive never told anyone. If you have read this sorry if I bored you I just want to know what my sexuality is I know Im not normal im weird in other ways too but guess I just wanted someones outlook on it. No doubt if you lads happen to read it you will tell me Im screwed up you don't know what to say at things like this at your young age do you:p:

Btw I think I should add Ive never really clicked/connected with anyone my age girls my age usually just smile, give me a weird look then look away yet older people I can have proper conversations with.

ReputationRep:
    Confused dot com. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    If **** can be classed as a sexuality, then yeah you're a **** I'd say :yep:

(not saying it in a bad way, I say that as a compliment :wink2:)

(Original post by Playboy King)

oh that gives me a bit of normality then except Ive never had sex, never had a bf and never go for nights out.

ReputationRep:
    Confusing!

ReputationRep:

LOL, :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    i like model bees, what's my sexuality?
    i think its bee-sexual, im into remote controllers what's my sexuality?
    this sounds lke a good gameshow, i'd say dale winton would make a good host for it.

We have a lot in common. I have always fancied my professors/schoolmistresses/instructors (both men and women) and have fantasised about masochistic situations like the ones you described. Why do you need a label? I don't think you're strange at all...

Girls aren't born gay like boys are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    oh that gives me a bit of normality then except Ive never had sex, never had a bf and never go for nights out.
    I was just joking :laugh:
    With that information, I'd judge you to be just sexually frustrated and extremely hormonal so you're pretty much aroused by both sexes?

ReputationRep:
    Well im not reading that.
    If you wanna suck **** ur str8, if u wna like punani ur queer.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

You'll wake up tomorrow morning and realise something...

:rolleyes:

Errr, where did this come from? Female sexuality seems to be more fluid (i.e. society allows girls not to have to define it and there are fewer negative connotations with female homosexuality.)

Maybe you are just interested in older men/women because they appear more experienced or mature - i know my guy friends are really immature and most of them you wouldnt want to be in a relationship with them because they;re idiots.

No need to classify yourself, just accept it without a label?

I was just joking :laugh:
    With that information, I'd judge you to be just sexually frustrated and extremely hormonal so you're pretty much aroused by both sexes?
    Im not frustrated Im fine in my own sexual fantasy world! Its just odd.

(Original post by fox_the_fix)
    Well im not reading that.
    If you wanna suck **** ur str8, if u wna like punani ur queer.
    I don't want to do either. The thought of being with a female in bed though just seems slightly disgusting and wrong, I couldnt do it. Whether this is because of societies conditioning/being told I should like guys or my sexuality Im not sure.

ReputationRep:
    Bisexual sub.

ReputationRep:
    Ok Im female, just turned 23 and am slightly confused because Im odd in terms of sexual preferences but I keep all this very secret being the introverted quiet nature that I am. I remember in primary school age 11 I had a tendancy to sort of fancy (dont know if you can sure the word fancy) teachers. Like I got a pleasant feeling when talking to them etc. One was female and then I had some sort of crush on a male teacher when I got to high school. I would be rude on purpose just to get his attention and then call him name and say 'oh it doesn't matter' which is stupid but i am stupid. During this time I also started judo and grew to like one of the instructors (he was 40 odd and complimented me quite a bit) so the crush or whatever it was I had shifted to him.

During this time (actually since age 10) the thought of things like getting detention, being caned (though obv it never happened) kind of became interesting to me/turned me on but i thought it was normal and that everyone was like this. Actually even years younger than that when seeing stuff like this on tv it interested me. Anyway this crush or whatever I had shifted over to another instructor at age 14 (who was about age 50 but looked young and had a great personality) and up to the age of 19/20 Ive always had that crush and wanted to get to know him more and more, now he looks a lot older and its faded thankfully we are friends. When I say crush I don't mean I wanted sex or even wanted anything to happen this guy was married which I was fine with! It wasn't really a mature crush just a naive teenage thing and i thought about him loads.

I now have a crush on another instructor:rolleyes: who is 50 but looks a lot younger and is very physically fit so I guess this is a tiny bit more normal. The thing is Ive never fancied lads my age like my sister and friends seemed to. The immaturity and lack of life knowledge has just not ineterested me. Although I would have gladly gone out with lads at school just for the sake of having a bf (never was asked out though was too withdrawn) there would have been no sexual attraction.

There are also times when Ive thought I was a lesbien. People say I dress like a lesbien and at college (age 18) I sort of had feelings for a girl who was in her twenties her personality just seemed so interesting. None of the guys found her attractive she was a biker, black dyed hair dressed in leather and I liked the fact she was different from the others and sort of admired her I wanted a bike myself at that point. This latest crush though on the man he literally only has to look at me while smiling or be within a 3ft radious and im secretly turned on. Its his personality too and his mannerisms/nature he just walked up sometimes and put me in an headlock in a joking way. Also the fact that he's single and so confident yet so modest.

Anyway yea there are my deep secrets out that Ive never told anyone. If you have read this sorry if I bored you I just want to know what my sexuality is I know Im not normal im weird in other ways too but guess I just wanted someones outlook on it. No doubt if you lads happen to read it you will tell me Im screwed up you don't know what to say at things like this at your young age do you:p:
    If you really wanted a label then I'd say you where bisexual, however that's more sexual orientation than sexuality. Tbh it just sounds like you have a thing for people in positions of authority over you which is a pretty common fantasy I think. Especially when growing up and there are lots of people who fit into that category.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say you are straight as most of the people you have fancied have been men

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like your bisexual, with a few issues probably relating to your father.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.