Turn on thread page Beta

Do you think smoking Cigarettes is cool ? watch

ReputationRep:
    I think it is very cool to smoke Cigars in the right place, with the right people, wearing the right suit .Just imagine smoking a genuine Cuban cigarette, wearing Armani, during an official dinner or party It is unhealthy though

EDIT : I MEAN CIGARS, NO CIGARETTES

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it is cool if you can pull it off!

I look at Slash puffing away and I melt a little inside...

ReputationRep:
    Most people who smoke are ashamed of their habit thus appear low in confidence when they smoke. Back in the old days it seemed really glamourous until it became socially looked down upon.

ReputationRep:
    cuban cigarettes? here was me thinking they were the ones who did the cigars.

but, I do think smoking is quite cool, although I probably shouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    Only a pipe.

ReputationRep:
    No ridiculous waste of money and a pointless way of shortening your life

........unless your name's eric clapton :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Yes very very cool, love it, dunno about cuban cigarettes however

ReputationRep:
    No I don't. If I were that desperate, I'd rather boost my ego by using the money saved on something else. Like a holiday

ReputationRep:
    It can look cool, but it's disgusting.

Takes the piss when you give someone who smokes a lift and even after they leave your car smells of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivan Stanchev)
    I think it is very cool to smoke Cigarettes in the right place, with the right people, wearing the right suit .Just imagine smoking a genuine Cuban cigarette, wearing Armani, during an official dinner or party It is unhealthy though
    Are you sure you don't mean a cigar?

ReputationRep:
    I think it is very cool to smoke Cigarettes in the right place, with the right people, wearing the right suit .Just imagine smoking a genuine Cuban cigarette, wearing Armani, during an official dinner or party It is unhealthy though
    yeah theirs this geek at school (okay its me) and he smoked a siggarete and pretty much after that all the girls fanyced him lol yeah i know seems weird but that just makes it more funny lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    Most people who smoke are ashamed of their habit thus appear low in confidence when they smoke. Back in the old days it seemed really glamourous until it became socially looked down upon.
    Damn, I meant Cigars, no cigarettes.Of course cigarette are bad and looked down upon

ReputationRep:
    I cant help but agree with you there. Despite the risks

I dont smoke and would never dream of it and i would look a prat if I tried to look cool.

Plus it costs too much and I might die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    Are you sure you don't mean a cigar?
    Yeeeees

ReputationRep:
    You know what is cool... those pipes that blow bubbles. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Some people look cool smoking, but the 12/13 year olds and junkies/neds just look ridiculous tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Only wicked-sick pipes.

ReputationRep:
    CIGARS , not Cigarettes ;]] WRONG TITLE

ReputationRep:
    smoking is the 70's
    the trend now is to stay smoke freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.