Turn on thread page Beta

Do you think smoking Cigarettes is cool ? watch

ReputationRep:
    I think it looks mighty cool, but doesnt smell,have the health effects or cost cool.

ReputationRep:
    I smoked cigarrettes for many years but quit 3 years ago. Never again but I would like to take up the pipe when I'm 65 and have a captain birdseye style beard.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all. I think smoking and drugs are really old fashioned actually haha :laugh: A few years ago I found out some people I knew were doing drugs and I was so surprised because I thought drugs went out of fashion in the 80s haha :laugh: :facepalm2: :p:
    I'm surprised by the number of people who do think it's cool though :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Well to be frank, it certainly looks attractive. But unfortunately it does nothing but harm to people. I always find guys who smoke quite hot...it has this sort of bohemianism to it; the fact that they are not too concerned with their health.
    Oh well...I guess in life, the best things are the worst for you eg. CHIPS!!! et cetera et cetera!

ReputationRep:
    Cigars absolutely reek.

ReputationRep:
    I won't lie, with certain people, smoking does look cool.
    I still wouldn't smoke though, if you never start you'll never have to quit.
    Plus I'm not cool enough to pull it off.

And cigars stink even worse than cigarettes.

ReputationRep:
    Cigars? Ugh they smell so horrible, first time I saw one was outside Macy's in New York a man was leaning against the wall, what a scene

ReputationRep:
    No. There are a lot of things cooler than slowly giving cancer to yourself and those around you. If you're so desperate to look cool that you feel the need to smoke, it'd be better to just spend the money on penis enlargement or something.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.