Turn on thread page Beta

whos still waiting for decision from ox? watch

ReputationRep:
    i'm getting so restless now, its good to hear loads of people get offers, but it just seems more and more likely that i've been rejected.......and my post takes forever to come......:'( anyone in same position?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wonkey)
    i'm getting so restless now, its good to hear loads of people get offers, but it just seems more and more likely that i've been rejected.......and my post takes forever to come......:'( anyone in same position?
    me....my post take long time...ya feeling me?

ReputationRep:
    Yes! my post comes at about 11.30 ( I have been waiting for it) and no sign of anything today. At least no letter means no rejection though something should come soon!

ReputationRep:
    *stickshandinair*

me too - nothing today but I only had my interviews this week so I would imagine that I might not here until tuesday/wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    my post has just come AGAIN.........just like yesterday......theres absolutely nothing from oxford......this is so pathetic. i just want to know......my chances of being rejected r yet even higher now than yest.......but basically everything was posted from queens yest.....so i will receive a decision on mon......but it just means another sh*t nites sleep

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting to hear from Keble for PPE, had post today and there was nothing. Going to ring them on Tuesday if haven't heard..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophdoph)
    I'm waiting to hear from Keble for PPE, had post today and there was nothing. Going to ring them on Tuesday if haven't heard..
    u seem pretty calm about it. I wouldn't be able to wait till Tues.......i think i would have marched up 2 oxford by then and knocked down all the doors, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zero101)
    cool it man
    no1 from hertford has heard ne thing for E+M
    also. the longer u wait doesnt mean ul b rejected...so just chill
    well its ok 4 u cos u know no1 else has heard.......but i know some1 who got accepted yesterday

ReputationRep:
    yeah but i know loads of ppl who got rejected from lse....
    that IS scary
    i got rejected by lse.......but i didn't care bout that

ReputationRep:
    u got rejected for strait eco at lse?
    wat did u get 4 gcse, and wat were u predicted at A2
    no i didn't, it was for management i think......but i know quite a few people who been rejected for econ with straight A*s and A's. Lse don't even interview people which is stupid. i didn't do well in gcses (1A*, 7A, 2B). got AAAB at As level, predicted AAA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sazzle)
    *stickshandinair*

me too - nothing today but I only had my interviews this week so I would imagine that I might not here until tuesday/wednesday.
    what course have you applied for....engineering?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matouwah)
    what course have you applied for....engineering?
    No I applied for that last year - twas for earth science this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sazzle)
    No I applied for that last year - twas for earth science this year.
    the interviews took place for that the same time as for my course...so it'll be like a week before i hear i gues....

ReputationRep:
    Well I know for E. Science at Stannes the decisions are out as Sarco got his today.

ReputationRep:
    u seem pretty calm about it. I wouldn't be able to wait till Tues.......i think i would have marched up 2 oxford by then and knocked down all the doors, lol
    I'm calm because I'm just expecting a rejection now!! Found out somebody I was there with got an offer yesterday so I'm expecting it to be a no..

ReputationRep:
    i havent heard yet, aint really bothered though cos i got offers from york and durham

if you got another decent offer then whats the worry for? you're gonna so to some uni arent you, and you'll have more fun than if you were at oxford (all that hard work, tut tut). yeh people need to relax, i even read one comment that said they had only applied to oxford and if they were rejected they'd reapply next year...oxford isnt all that.

ReputationRep:
    I'm calm because I'm just expecting a rejection now!! Found out somebody I was there with got an offer yesterday so I'm expecting it to be a no..
    lol well thats y i'm not calm....cos i liked ox. but same as u, my friend got an offer on fri. neways...we'll find out 2moro probs

ReputationRep:
    lol well thats y i'm not calm....cos i liked ox. but same as u, my friend got an offer on fri. neways...we'll find out 2moro probs
    Yeh I hope so, I really liked it there but I'm trying not to think about the good things because the chances are it'll be a rejection..

It's doing my head in really

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I hope so, I really liked it there but I'm trying not to think about the good things because the chances are it'll be a rejection..

It's doing my head in really
    lol, don't worry.......pls let me know how it turns out! good luck

ReputationRep:
    lol, don't worry.......pls let me know how it turns out! good luck
    Good luck to you too - let me know when you find out and then I can panic more about still not having a reply

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.