Turn on thread page Beta

theifs to be egged in the stocks? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingergooner)
    isawwtyoudidthar:yep:

you aren't exactly arguing your point tbh, but hey, i can see where an argument isn't going anywhere
    is it cos you lost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CLEE_F)
    is it cos you lost
    you didn't say anything you just took the piss. I tried and failed to put across what regimented life was like and tried to understand what it must be like inside a prison cell outside of which are hundreds of violent inmates. You aren't allowed to leave and go out as you please, you have no such freedoms to just go shopping when you like or to meet family and friends. ****** food is served. Female inmates get constant sexual abuse apparently. A tv is hardly much is it?

ReputationRep:
    I tried and failed
    Q.E.D

ReputationRep:
    I'm not wasting my eggs, or my tomatoes for that matter! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with prison?
    Ever since it changed ~ completely from punishment to rehabilitation (which in case the case of career criminals self-perpetuatally doesn't work) Prison has become practically useless in terms of both a major deterrant and indeed to punish people for crimes.
    Realistically, there are some people who should just never be let out.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.