Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ....I'm 21, Male, below average looking, never had a Girlfriend and a Glorious Virgin.

To make things worse people seem to stare at me all the time both Male and Female as if i'm some sort of moron and they just won't stop !!
    It's like a constant reminder of how much of a loser i am...!!

What's the use...

I'm actually crying as i type this ****.

Sorry for this waste of Bandwidth thread...

ReputationRep:
    Give it time, my friend.

ReputationRep:
    Imagine what you have typed here is an advert for yourself. If this is truely how you feel about yourself, then this is the exact image you will project, and nobody will find that attractive in a prospective partner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    Imagine what you have typed here is an advert for yourself. If this is truely how you feel about yourself, then this is the exact image you will project, and nobody will find that attractive in a prospective partner.
    I understand but i do not project myself this way in Public. I don't want to let my friends see me in such a weakened state. I'm only this upset when nobody can see me.

(Original post by Hooj)
    I understand but i do not project myself this way in Public. I don't want to let my friends see me in such a weakened state. I'm only this upset when nobody can see me.
    :console:

Do you see pity in girls' eyes? I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    You may not think you do, but you will. Dont despair though, your life has the posibility to change beyond recognition if you do certain things, like sort your self esteem, confidence, attitude, projection, and image.

ReputationRep:
    Do something to boost your street cred that you will also enjoy. I do middle distance athletics that I thoroughly enjoy but I also perversely get off on the fact that I'm mildly good at it. I also diversified into guitar playing in August but I'm still **** at that. I do enjoy it though.

Buy new clothes, go out with your friends, let everyone know about this new hobby of yours, whatever it may be, and take care of your physical image. Women like a scrubbed up man. Don't care about your looks confidence is the issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    ....I'm 21, Male, below average looking, never had a Girlfriend and a Glorious Virgin.

To make things worse people seem to stare at me all the time both Male and Female as if i'm some sort of moron and they just won't stop !!
    It's like a constant reminder of how much of a loser i am...!!

What's the use...

I'm actually crying as i type this ****.

Sorry for this waste of Bandwidth thread...
    Hey don't worry, things in reality are nowhere near as bad as they feel I can promise you that. :hugs: See you're the first Ive given a virtual hug too! The staring is just something young people do as people grow older they are more open minded and generally won't judge as much you'l see. Ive been stuck in a rut for years and never had a close friend but you have a choice to be positive or negative and Im choosing positive so should you.

ditto my friend. Life is unfair and rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    I'm crying too.....with laughter :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    at least your not a citizen of Haiti?

seriously though, one aspect of your life is lacking a bit, but you have good food, access to water, let alone hot water. It sounds as if you have friends and the fact your on the forum means your in a stable enough home that has internet access. I know it does sound cheesy but I think it is very important that people should take stock of their lifes. Yes ok troubles in your social life aren't great, but there's a hell of a lot worse things which could be happening to you right now. I know it probably wont help, it's just my view.

But anyway I'd bet even if you don't realise it, this depressive thinking does show in your behaviour. Also I'd bet peoples "staring" is your paranoia. People glance at each other, some people keep their heads down when walking about, some look to the side, some stare at others head on, it's not necessarily a personal thing.

You could always PM someone here and send them a photo, for an objective opinion. Most people aren't as "ugly" or "moron looking" in your case, as they believe they are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    I'm crying too.....with laughter :rofl:
    I'd rep you for your sig, but you've disabled it, lemme guess..you had a big fat line of shiny red gems!:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    I'd rep you for your sig, but you've disabled it, lemme guess..you had a big fat line of shiny red gems!:p:
    You wanting negged like? You'll find out then

ReputationRep:
    You wanting negged like? You'll find out then
    ..nossums sir.

(you say yessums, i don't think nossums exists, but now it does)

OP FEEL THE LOVE!..cos I'm here for you...tired..but I had a cuppa in my big science mug(it's HUGE like a pint of tea) and a ham(processed) and lettuce(romaine, not my preferred option tbh) and salad cream(my mind is messed up, I forgot what it was..I tried it, still didn't "get" salad cream, so I put a bit on my sandwich, I've eaten it, I still don't "get" what I just ate).

master you a veteran my friends 2004!

ReputationRep:
    ..nossums sir.

(you say yessums, i don't think nossums exists, but now it does)

OP FEEL THE LOVE!..cos I'm here for you...tired..but I had a cuppa in my big science mug(it's HUGE like a pint of tea) and a ham(processed) and lettuce(romaine, not my preferred option tbh) and salad cream(my mind is messed up, I forgot what it was..I tried it, still didn't "get" salad cream, so I put a bit on my sandwich, I've eaten it, I still don't "get" what I just ate).

master you a veteran my friends 2004!
    I am a veteran, repping 2004 bruh!

Why you awake? Go sleep it's good for you.

ReputationRep:
    I am a veteran, repping 2004 bruh!

Why you awake? Go sleep it's good for you.
    why you awake?

I was going to at 3am, didn't work out. So..I'll go soon, wake up at 12.

OP you sleeping? At least he isn't so depressed and sad he can't sleep.

ReputationRep:
    why you awake?

I was going to at 3am, didn't work out. So..I'll go soon, wake up at 12.

OP you sleeping? At least he isn't so depressed and sad he can't sleep.
    **** knows man, I should be asleep.

Day off uni tomorrow YESSSSSS!

ReputationRep:
    **** knows man, I should be asleep.

Day off uni tomorrow YESSSSSS!
    day off work for me, Uni next year. Though I have some market research folk coming round, I get paid £35 in cash for em to quiz me on current affairs for 90 mins(ugh it'll drag on, but for over £20 an hour..I aint complainin).

ReputationRep:
    day off work for me, Uni next year. Though I have some market research folk coming round, I get paid £35 in cash for em to quiz me on current affairs for 90 mins(ugh it'll drag on, but for over £20 an hour..I aint complainin).
    Cash money :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Cash money :cool:
    thing is, I haven't touched money in MONTHS, It'll feel weird touching that kind of paper money is made from...so alien. I use plastic, nothing more..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.