Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Really fancy this guy in my halls! Tips on gettin' with him?? watch

And I'm ready to take the next step. For my whole life I've just admired guys from afar and never had the confidence to do anything more. Even though friends, family and guys have all told me I'm attractive, I'm used to not getting what I want when it comes to guys and Im sick of it! I'm in university for goodness sake and am approaching my 19th birthday still a virgin.
    I
    want
    changes!

So....how do I start going from furtive eye contact with the guy I fancy (on both sides, I have the tiniest inkling that he might like me too and we're both involved in this society that has socials but I don't know whether he'll attend them etc and they're not till February and I want him now!)

ReputationRep:
    Naked in his bedroom is always a favourite.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you're a munter, I'm sure he'll take whatever you give him.

Soz forgot to finish the question:

How do I go from not knowing each other to gettin' intimate (if you know what I mean!)

ReputationRep:
    buy a slutty outfit from american apparel, throw a party in your halls, invite him, make sure you're both drunk, talk to him, subtly and briefly touch his crotch whilst talking to him = he's yours.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, ermm, trying talking to him!!!!!ONE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babythestarsshinebright)
    buy a slutty outfit from american apparel, throw a party in your halls, invite him, make sure you're both drunk, talk to him, subtly and briefly touch his crotch whilst talking to him = he's yours.
    Is that how you roll every time you like a guy Babystarsandsoforth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaizane)
    Is that how you roll every time you like a guy Babystarsandsoforth?
    only the slutty outfit part haha. 'if in doubt, crotch grab' is some pretty golden advice though.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Try actually talking to him and getting to know him, communication is a wonderful thing.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah definatly approach him - i've sort of learned that life - and one's youth is too short to not approach and get the girl/guy you want...

ReputationRep:
    Gag and blindfold him and throw him into the back of your car.

PS- The next time I have to read about how a girl is a virgin, I'm going to shoot myself...everyone has been a virgin one time, big deal!!!!! *dies*

ReputationRep:
    If you are hot then ask him out. Only a homosexual would say no to you.

ReputationRep:
    only the slutty outfit part haha. 'if in doubt, crotch grab' is some pretty golden advice though.
    Yeah, crotch grabbing gives a pretty clear message :rofl:

Off topic, but you're so pretty :love:

ReputationRep:
    Talk to him, sleep with him, go out with him. In that order.

Blatant and open always works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    Yeah, crotch grabbing gives a pretty clear message :rofl:

Off topic, but you're so pretty :love:
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    What a stupid advices shown here

"talk to him" "approach him" "ask him our"

just STFU

and you "stay a virgin"

ReputationRep:
    Talking to him is probably a good start.

ReputationRep:
    well me and this guy who lives next to me on my hall are now together and here's how it happened...in the beginning of the year we were friends and would hang out in each others rooms once in a while and talk and we'd get close to something but never quite did anything and then one day we both came home wasted and i sat on his lap for a second to put my shoe on and we drunkenly made out. i barely remembered it the next day and didnt know if he would so i didnt say anything. the day after he came to my room to borrow laundry detergent and i told him to wait cause i was doing work so he got in my bed (which is very comfy) and wouldnt get out, so i went to pull him out and he just pulled me in instead and yeah...here we are four months later haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alamode09)
    well me and this guy who lives next to me on my hall are now together and here's how it happened...in the beginning of the year we were friends and would hang out in each others rooms once in a while and talk and we'd get close to something but never quite did anything and then one day we both came home wasted and i sat on his lap for a second to put my shoe on and we drunkenly made out. i barely remembered it the next day and didnt know if he would so i didnt say anything. the day after he came to my room to borrow laundry detergent and i told him to wait cause i was doing work so he got in my bed (which is very comfy) and wouldnt get out, so i went to pull him out and he just pulled me in instead and yeah...here we are four months later haha
    Thus it seems the persistant 'I'm going to stay in your bed like an annoying stalker' approach works. Nice.

ReputationRep:
    Haha that made me laugh.... Full marks for honesty and the above has def worked on me in the past.

I'm more of a fan of the less subtle grab

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.