jennikay
Yeah, crotch grabbing gives a pretty clear message

Off topic, but you're so pretty

:ditto:
Reply 21
Hai i can has suck your pee pee? :awesome:

Works like a charm.
alamode09
i was doing work so he got in my bed (which is very comfy) and wouldnt get out, so i went to pull him out and he just pulled me in instead and yeah...here we are four months later haha

Depending on how this was done.... I like this haha. :biggrin:
Reply 23
alamode09
the day after he came to my room to borrow laundry detergent and i told him to wait cause i was doing work so he got in my bed (which is very comfy) and wouldnt get out, so i went to pull him out and he just pulled me in instead and yeah...here we are four months later haha

Hmm..what if this happened the other way round? What if the girl was the one that went over to the boys room? And got in to his bed because it was comfy? But she didnt really pull him in, he just came in..?
does this mean they were both desperate?
or..they did like each other alot?^
:s-smilie:
Reply 24
this is ridiculously easy considering you're a girl. Its us poor guys who have it hard and have to jump through hoops etc. You talk to him about anything and then be brave and ask if he'd like to do something with you some time. Bang! virginity gone.
Reply 25
Davezk
Thus it seems the persistant 'I'm going to stay in your bed like an annoying stalker' approach works. Nice.

Philosoraptor
Depending on how this was done.... I like this haha. :biggrin:

haha it wasn't really stalkerish considering we had been consistently flirting and it was done jokingly. it wasn't like he forcefully pulled me in or something haha it just kind of happened and went from there.
I honestly don't know what could be more fail.

A girl asking for tips on how to pull, wtf? How can you FAIL?

A surplus amont of satirical acumen

Latest

Trending

Trending