Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

trust question Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you share secrets with your partner that friends trust you with?
    Yes, just about everything.
    43.75%
    Some, but it can depend.
    37.50%
    Not really.
    12.50%
    Other
    6.25%

ReputationRep:
    Do you tell your other half secrets that friends tell you? Even if they say not to? Has it ever slipped out after you had?

ReputationRep:
    I don't trust anyone.

Loose lips sink ships.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    Loose lips sink ships.
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I have trouble trusting people, and i tend not to tell others of my friends' secrets, even if it is my partner...

ReputationRep:
    I tell my boyfriend pretty much everything that's going on with my friends and I.... whether he wants to know or not I don't know lol.

ReputationRep:
    I share everything that people don't specifically tell me to keep secret.

And of the stuff that people tell me to keep secret, I usually tell him and tell him not to tell anyone :p:

ReputationRep:
    I get so ******* annoyed with couples who do this. I have a friend, we used to be really close and share everything, and she told me she wouldn't ever tell anyone. What she failed to mention was that "anyone" didn't include her bf, who also happened to be my best mate, and so half my friends knew intimate information which I went to her for help with. What also annoyed me was that when I confronted her about it, she said that "she will never keep a secret from her bf". IT'S NOT YOUR ******* SECRET TO KEEP, IT'S MINE. Ah well, that was years ago and I've learnt now.

I never tell anybody anything now, I keep everything inside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    I never tell anybody anything now, I keep everything inside.
    Hence your sig?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wild Thing)
    Hence your sig?
    He's the guardian of my secrets :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    He's the guardian of my secrets :sexface:
    You didn't ge my joke I was referring more to the knife :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.