Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ultimate list of what makes the perfect Girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SumTingWong)
    great tits and ass...obviously. and a great personality, has a good sense of humour and takes anal
    your disgusting..

ReputationRep:
    Someone who can help me to get where I want to be.
    A little bit like Mr. Obama and the first lady..if anyone know how he became president.

To be honest I'll know when I meet the woman of my life, it'll be someone I meet and fall in love at first sight and that's all I need. Don't need to describe any features or anything...:love:

Good looking
    Nymphomaniac
    Not a *****
    Not crazy

ReputationRep:
    162cm
    likes being regaled by science factoids
    likes muscle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MMA)
    Obviously that is a MUST, but the woman must also not be insecure, must be intelligent, obedient, trustworthy and kind.
    obedient? what the hell?

ReputationRep:
    Nice boobs
    Nice ass
    Size 6/8

Doesn't speak unless spoken to
    Can cook
    Tidy
    Gives good head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MMA)
    Obviously that is a MUST, but the woman must also not be insecure, must be intelligent, obedient, trustworthy and kind.
    OBEDIENT!? You're not going to find a secure women who's obedient. the insecure ones, maybe. ugh gross.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jose1989)
    OBEDIENT!? You're not going to find a secure women who's obedient. the insecure ones, maybe. ugh gross.
    I thought we were talking about the perfect girl? It is difficult to find women who are good-looking and intelligent, so obvsiouly it will be even harder to find a woman with all the desirable traits I listed.

ReputationRep:
    There is no perfect woman its all subjective. Features that look good on some women look bad on others for instance. Different people like different personalities for example i like inteligent women who know what they want but also know that a relationship is a two way process. Some other people as evident in some posts want a woman who will do their bidding and not think for themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    162cm
    likes being regaled by science factoids
    likes muscle
    Exactly 162cm lol thats like what 5"5. That's hard to find. What if she was a tad taller like 163cm would you not like her? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    There are only two things you need in a perfect woman
    Breast Implants

On a more serious note, intelligent, creative, knows what they want, beautiful, nice, caring, funny the usual. Though obviously not massive tits, need to be in proportion an that.

ReputationRep:
    very very tall, blue and living on Pandora

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    my perfect girl would be caring, generous, playful, in touch with her emotions and able to talk openly with me about anything. She'd be a little shy but still friendly and enjoy going out. She'd not spend very much time on her looks. She'd have virtually the same interests as me but be a better cook. She'd have a great rack, some chub to cuddle in to and really soft features. probably long blonde curly hair.

you can tell I'm not a bloke.
    I'm a bloke, and that sounds pretty much perfect :p:

Although I'm not too bothered by the cooking, I can cook.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, would hate it if girl insisted on doing the cooking, sure every now and again but its too much fun in the kitchen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Good looking
    Nymphomaniac
    Not a *****
    Not crazy
    dude, a Nymphomaniac, by definition is 'crazy'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veil of Maya)

Exactly the same its a pity that getting what you want is never that easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veil of Maya)

I can cook, but my partner at the moment is a chef. Don't really want to take a step down. so nice to have lovely dinners prepared for you sometimes. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    I can cook, but my partner at the moment is a chef. Don't really want to take a step down. so nice to have lovely dinners prepared for you sometimes. :p:
    Yeah thats true, it's not something I'd find unattractive haha

My gf can't fry eggs...

ReputationRep:
    Physically : Hayden Panettiere mixed with Rachel Bilson .
    Personality : Mix of Summer and Anna (Both from the OC). Would play MW2 with me but also enjoy a bit of intellectual banter.. plus a bit dirty/kinky.

Can take a bit of banter, so not insecure, but not so confident that she's over flirty with other guys...

Money and style of Blaire Waldorf, or maybe a bit more Jack Willsy than her.. Lots of RL Polo/Crew/AnF.

Loves Muse. Can play guitar so I can sing while she plays.

I can dream :jive:

In order:

Not a religious nut

Hot (no fat, nice face, perky boobs [size doesn't matter as long as she doesn't look like a kid or like an upside down pyramid], nice legs, toned)
    Stylish
    Confident & Extrovert
    Smart & Sense of Humor
    A little bit of a *****y attitude
    A bit of arrogance & cockiness
    A Snob (I subscribe to snobbery, look it up if you don't know what it actually means)
    Fun
    Into guns :coma:
    Competitive
    Adventurous
    Risk-taker
    Debonair(e[?])
    Candid
    Decisive
    Likes my cooking despite it's sophistication, lol.
    Cheerful
    Trusting & Trustworthy
    Has goals
    Doesn't want kids
    Likes luxury (i.e. not a penny pincher)
    Spiritual
    Innovative
    Insightful
    Skilled
    Into tats (if she has some herself [tramp stamp generally excluded] all the better)
    Kinky
    Likes to game sometimes

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.