Turn on thread page Beta

ultimate list of what makes the perfect Girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SumTingWong)
    great tits and ass...obviously. and a great personality, has a good sense of humour and takes anal
    your disgusting..

ReputationRep:
    Someone who can help me to get where I want to be.
    A little bit like Mr. Obama and the first lady..if anyone know how he became president.

To be honest I'll know when I meet the woman of my life, it'll be someone I meet and fall in love at first sight and that's all I need. Don't need to describe any features or anything...:love:

Good looking
    Nymphomaniac
    Not a *****
    Not crazy

ReputationRep:
    162cm
    likes being regaled by science factoids
    likes muscle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MMA)
    Obviously that is a MUST, but the woman must also not be insecure, must be intelligent, obedient, trustworthy and kind.
    obedient? what the hell?

ReputationRep:
    Nice boobs
    Nice ass
    Size 6/8

Doesn't speak unless spoken to
    Can cook
    Tidy
    Gives good head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MMA)
    Obviously that is a MUST, but the woman must also not be insecure, must be intelligent, obedient, trustworthy and kind.
    OBEDIENT!? You're not going to find a secure women who's obedient. the insecure ones, maybe. ugh gross.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jose1989)
    OBEDIENT!? You're not going to find a secure women who's obedient. the insecure ones, maybe. ugh gross.
    I thought we were talking about the perfect girl? It is difficult to find women who are good-looking and intelligent, so obvsiouly it will be even harder to find a woman with all the desirable traits I listed.

ReputationRep:
    There is no perfect woman its all subjective. Features that look good on some women look bad on others for instance. Different people like different personalities for example i like inteligent women who know what they want but also know that a relationship is a two way process. Some other people as evident in some posts want a woman who will do their bidding and not think for themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    162cm
    likes being regaled by science factoids
    likes muscle
    Exactly 162cm lol thats like what 5"5. That's hard to find. What if she was a tad taller like 163cm would you not like her? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    There are only two things you need in a perfect woman
    Breast Implants

On a more serious note, intelligent, creative, knows what they want, beautiful, nice, caring, funny the usual. Though obviously not massive tits, need to be in proportion an that.

ReputationRep:
    very very tall, blue and living on Pandora

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    my perfect girl would be caring, generous, playful, in touch with her emotions and able to talk openly with me about anything. She'd be a little shy but still friendly and enjoy going out. She'd not spend very much time on her looks. She'd have virtually the same interests as me but be a better cook. She'd have a great rack, some chub to cuddle in to and really soft features. probably long blonde curly hair.

you can tell I'm not a bloke.
    I'm a bloke, and that sounds pretty much perfect :p:

Although I'm not too bothered by the cooking, I can cook.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, would hate it if girl insisted on doing the cooking, sure every now and again but its too much fun in the kitchen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Good looking
    Nymphomaniac
    Not a *****
    Not crazy
    dude, a Nymphomaniac, by definition is 'crazy'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veil of Maya)

Exactly the same its a pity that getting what you want is never that easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veil of Maya)

I can cook, but my partner at the moment is a chef. Don't really want to take a step down. so nice to have lovely dinners prepared for you sometimes. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    I can cook, but my partner at the moment is a chef. Don't really want to take a step down. so nice to have lovely dinners prepared for you sometimes. :p:
    Yeah thats true, it's not something I'd find unattractive haha

My gf can't fry eggs...

ReputationRep:
    Physically : Hayden Panettiere mixed with Rachel Bilson .
    Personality : Mix of Summer and Anna (Both from the OC). Would play MW2 with me but also enjoy a bit of intellectual banter.. plus a bit dirty/kinky.

Can take a bit of banter, so not insecure, but not so confident that she's over flirty with other guys...

Money and style of Blaire Waldorf, or maybe a bit more Jack Willsy than her.. Lots of RL Polo/Crew/AnF.

Loves Muse. Can play guitar so I can sing while she plays.

I can dream :jive:

In order:

Not a religious nut

Hot (no fat, nice face, perky boobs [size doesn't matter as long as she doesn't look like a kid or like an upside down pyramid], nice legs, toned)
    Stylish
    Confident & Extrovert
    Smart & Sense of Humor
    A little bit of a *****y attitude
    A bit of arrogance & cockiness
    A Snob (I subscribe to snobbery, look it up if you don't know what it actually means)
    Fun
    Into guns :coma:
    Competitive
    Adventurous
    Risk-taker
    Debonair(e[?])
    Candid
    Decisive
    Likes my cooking despite it's sophistication, lol.
    Cheerful
    Trusting & Trustworthy
    Has goals
    Doesn't want kids
    Likes luxury (i.e. not a penny pincher)
    Spiritual
    Innovative
    Insightful
    Skilled
    Into tats (if she has some herself [tramp stamp generally excluded] all the better)
    Kinky
    Likes to game sometimes

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.