Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I hope all the 'a pulse'/'boobs' comments are jokes coz otherwise this thread just stinks of desperation, and without looking at the perfect man thread I can safely say desperation does not = sexy!

ReputationRep:
    Someone who's intelligent and interesting and who I can get lost in conversation with.
    She's gotta be hot too.
    And every Sunday afternoon she has to clean my car in bikini a la Jessica Simpson while I sit and watch with a beer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moomin_love)
    I hope you admit when it is your fault though and don't try and push the blame onto the girl if you do something wrong.
    I knew this reply was coming.

You ladies and having your last word/assuming the guy is at fault. But yes, I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong. If I am particularly annoyed I will steer clear of that person for an afternoon and then apologize but I get it done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sugar_Puff_Fairy)
    I hope all the 'a pulse'/'boobs' comments are jokes coz otherwise this thread just stinks of desperation, and without looking at the perfect man thread I can safely say desperation does not = sexy!
    The girls that mutter about a so-called "personality" (what does that even mean anyway?) stink of desperation just as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentus-anonymous)
    I knew this reply was coming.

You ladies and having your last word/assuming the guy is at fault. But yes, I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong. If I am particularly annoyed I will steer clear of that person for an afternoon and then apologize but I get it done.
    OK good because I hate guys who try and make girls feel guilty for doing nothing wrong. I had a boyfriend who cheated on me and tried to make me apologise for telling my best friends. Clearly, I wasn't in the wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Aye. They're either sad and desperate....or sex pests. Either way though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frieza)
    The girls that mutter about a so-called "personality" (what does that even mean anyway?) stink of desperation just as well.

Personality: The quality or condition of being a person.
    The totality of qualities and traits, as of character or behavior, that are peculiar to a specific person. The pattern of collective character, behavioral, temperamental, emotional, and mental traits of a person.

Little more than a pulse/breasts, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura12)
    Aye. They're either sad and desperate....or sex pests. Either way though.

Agreed, very odd!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    Exactly 162cm lol thats like what 5"5. That's hard to find. What if she was a tad taller like 163cm would you not like her? :lol:
    ~ 5'3.5"

& no, that's the limit.

otherwse no Adonis. loving

ReputationRep:
    My perfect girl would be chubby (size 14-20), medium height, have pout lips, and share plenty of common interests with me, yet have her own tastes too.

ReputationRep:
    However, you forget that guys are immature, and therefore all of us, me included, believe it is the height of wit to sound like an idiot.

Either that or everyone else here literally just loves tits, can see why you would in fairness, though not a solid foundation for a relationship

ReputationRep:
    Personality: The quality or condition of being a person.
    The totality of qualities and traits, as of character or behavior, that are peculiar to a specific person. The pattern of collective character, behavioral, temperamental, emotional, and mental traits of a person.

Little more than a pulse/breasts, no?
    Nope.
    Because who asks for "personality" never ever defines what she wants. They just ask for a guy to have "qualities and traits" without saying what they should be.
    It would be like a man saying that he wants a girl "with a body". Ergo, with a pulse.

Or perhaps they just want someone that is "different from the rest".

Either way, it screams baby girl that don't have a clue who to lose the virginity with.

ReputationRep:
    Er, someone who isn't dead boring? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nope.
    Because who asks for "personality" never ever defines what she wants. They just ask for a guy to have "qualities and traits" without saying what they should be.
    It would be like a man saying that he wants a girl "with a body". Ergo, with a pulse.

Or perhaps they just want someone that is "different from the rest".

Either way, it screams baby girl that don't have a clue who to lose the virginity with.

Ah, ok I didn't quite get what you meant before. I agree. Although I do think anyone (not just girls) who say 'personality' probably know what they mean, just don't explain it very well. I mean personality can mean non-boring/extrovert too I think... Boobs just means boobs

ReputationRep:
    5ft 10 or about
    Green eyes
    Brunette
    Nice skin
    Cuddly, friendly and kind personality
    .....Great in bed :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weefella)
    However, you forget that guys are immature, and therefore all of us, me included, believe it is the height of wit to sound like an idiot.

Either that or everyone else here literally just loves tits, can see why you would in fairness, though not a solid foundation for a relationship

Sure, boobs are man's best friend, we all know that, but yeah NOT a good reason to be in a relationship! That's why I hoped it was all a way of trying to be 'funny'. It's not funny.

ReputationRep:
    Has to be funny and not *****y. Good dress sense. Not like football. Smaller than me. Trustworthy. Nice soft skin. Captivating eyes.

Yeah I do realise that makes me sound pretty gay.

ReputationRep:
    About 5'8/9, confident, big eyes, a dry and sarcastic sense of humour, perky yet full breasts, well dressed, nice calves, intelligent, loyal, a cheeky/naughty side, adventurous and doesnt mind getting outdoors and getting messy, but still ultimatly feminine.

ReputationRep:
    Boobs
    Vagina
    Nice face
    Nice body
    Can take a joke

96% of females can't do this unfortunately.

(Original post by Butterflyleg)
    You're not demanding at all :toofunny:

Good luck with it :yep: Because luck is what you need.

Hahaha

Keep in mind...this is a thread about perfection.... I don't ever look for perfection though because I know the chances of finding it as per above (I forgot two things btw - ideally she would be from an old money family and an avid smoker and tobacco afficionado).

I settle for below perfection, but like I said htis is about perfection and...well....yeah

I doubt anybody looks for perfection though.

to me life is about having fun so I don't seek out that perfect girl because I don;t have any plans to settle down or get married Also, most of what I listed were personality traits and i just went into more detail than the majority of guys.:yep:

But yeah, like I said (too many times lol) this is about perfection... nobody is perfect though

Oh...

One more thing

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.