Turn on thread page Beta

This rich guy is OBSESSED with me? watch

Announcements

Okay so at school, there is this really rich guy who likes me. And when I meant by "like", I actually mean "obsessed". He's really shy and everything and I guess he's a bit spoilt into thinking that he is supposed to get everything he wants because he has money. Well money can't buy him love, and I think he's just realizing it because I don't like him at all. Not even as friends, because he is really sensitive and just...argh. Well, anyways, I heard from one of his friends that he is stalking me. Like, he knows my number, my msn, and even where I live! Now I am so self-conscious that even when I am walking down the street I look back just in case. Or if I am in a car, I look out for cars that are following me (he has a driver ==; and when I change at home I close the curtains. Also, he even knows where I hang out at break and lunch time and then HE GOES THERE! This is really getting creepy...I mean, he's just really scary. And at science, like I know I've hurt him really bad, but he is not paying attention to class and studies anymore. I feel bad cuz I don't want this to happen, but then I'm like scared of him. I don't want to talk to him face to face because he's just going to avoid me. I've tried. So that doesn't help.

Argh he just scares me...opinions?

ReputationRep:
    that made for a great read, pretty mental for how creeped you've got, understandable though. To be honest I'd try not to let it bother you, feel good that you have an admirer, even if he is very strange! Get him to take you out for an amazingly fancy dinner, corner after class or something to talk to him (perhaps when he stalks you at break time!) then and let him down slowly, just say you're seeing someone else or that your a lesbian, make some ridiculous excuse. If he continues to stalk you just have a bit of fun with it!

ReputationRep:
    Pre-nuptuals aren't legally binding.

ReputationRep:
    be friends, take him shopping, walk past i shop window and stare at something really over priced, wipe a little tear from your eye as you look at the small handful of cash in your purse and wait for him to come to your rescue.

*ch-ching*

It's all part of becoming a woman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HyperGiant)
    be friends, take him shopping, walk past i shop window and stare at something really over priced, wipe a little tear from your eye as you look at the small handful of cash in your purse and wait for him to come to your rescue.

*ch-ching*

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    he'll get bored of you soon enough, don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay so at school, there is this really rich guy who likes me. And when I meant by "like", I actually mean "obsessed". He's really shy and everything and I guess he's a bit spoilt into thinking that he is supposed to get everything he wants because he has money. Well money can't buy him love, and I think he's just realizing it because I don't like him at all. Not even as friends, because he is really sensitive and just...argh. Well, anyways, I heard from one of his friends that he is stalking me. Like, he knows my number, my msn, and even where I live! Now I am so self-conscious that even when I am walking down the street I look back just in case. Or if I am in a car, I look out for cars that are following me (he has a driver ==; and when I change at home I close the curtains. Also, he even knows where I hang out at break and lunch time and then HE GOES THERE! This is really getting creepy...I mean, he's just really scary. And at science, like I know I've hurt him really bad, but he is not paying attention to class and studies anymore. I feel bad cuz I don't want this to happen, but then I'm like scared of him. I don't want to talk to him face to face because he's just going to avoid me. I've tried. So that doesn't help.

Argh he just scares me...opinions?
    Damn! It's so creepy! :shock:
    Maybe you should just convince him that you're a terrible person and that's why you're not worth his time? I know it's weird, but he's a real freak so imo it's pointless to tell him how you feel about him as he clearly glorifies you xD

ReputationRep:
    Tell him to simply **** OFF .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HyperGiant)

*ch-ching*

uno....why cant i find a rich guy obsessed with me

ReputationRep:
    Listen to me immediately: ask it for the Birkin himalayan :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sour_Cream)
    uno....why cant i find a rich guy obsessed with me
    I assume its because you aren't aesthetically pleasing.

ReputationRep:
    pretend that you like him too, then take his money and dump him

ReputationRep:
    I had a rich guy stalker once too (he was nowhere near as creepy as yours, however).
    The sensitivity issue is a huge barrier. If he follows you around and whatnot, talk to your parents (and they could speak to his).

ReputationRep:
    Right, a potentially sugar daddy right there.. and you're complaining because...?:woo: :eek3: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Media student)
    pretend that you like him too, then take his money and dump him
    That's stupid.

OP, don't spend his money.

ReputationRep:
    I know where plenty of people live. That does not equate to stalking! Does he actually turn up outside house? How exclusive is this 'place' you go to at lunch time? How do you know that he is going there to see you? Im not so sure that he has crossed the line in to stalking.

ReputationRep:
    jus coz someone SAID he's stalking you, doenst mean he actually is. he might not be...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    That's stupid.

OP, don't spend his money.
    it was a joke you silly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Media student)
    it was a joke you silly
    Well, my bad

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.