Turn on thread page Beta

Bye-bye Cadburys Dairy Milk chocolate? watch

ReputationRep:
    They can do what they like but they better not stop dairy milk whole nut/fruit and nut

ReputationRep:
    I'm annoyed at this because our shares club in college bought 750 pounds worth of Cadbury stocks and now we're getting mugged of them by Kraft.

ReputationRep:
    Don't care.

ReputationRep:
    Great, now Dairy Milk will be made by a company responsible for mass murder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazalTov89)
    I'm not bothered about the company being taken over by the Americans, seeing as it would save the company. But if they even think of changing the chocolate recipe...:mad:
    Talking out of your rear end. Do your research.

ReputationRep:
    It's only chocolate, at least the UK will always have Marmite...

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, I love Milka Happy Cow

ReputationRep:
    If this means I no longer have to order American chocolate and sweets from websites because they start making them here then I will be so HAPPY *chucks diet out of the 7th floor window*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    I'm annoyed at this because our shares club in college bought 750 pounds worth of Cadbury stocks and now we're getting mugged of them by Kraft.
    When did you buy them?

If you bought them before September of last year, fool on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiamondsAreForever)
    If this means I no longer have to order American chocolate and sweets from websites because they start making them here then I will be so HAPPY *chucks diet out of the 7th floor window*
    Haha... which ones do you like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    It's only chocolate, at least the UK will always have Marmite...
    Unless Kraft buy that to suppliment their Vegimite brand...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisBan)
    Haha... which ones do you like?
    ooo heya , how are you doing? Ooo... I love milk duds... hersheys cookies n creme , hersheys kisses, and then other random stuff.. mountain dew! welchs purple grape soda.. I could go on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiamondsAreForever)
    ooo heya , how are you doing? Ooo... I love milk duds... hersheys cookies n creme , hersheys kisses, and then other random stuff.. mountain dew! welchs purple grape soda.. I could go on
    Milk Chocolate Dove Promises are also worth a try... its the US version of Galaxy, but tastes much nicer!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm gutted, frankly Found out on the BBC News website in a free period yesterday morning, and when I broke the news to everyone at break it was pandemonium, I tell you!

ReputationRep:
    Quite happy, i hate Cadbury's chocolate but love Krafts Tobelerone and Terry Chocolate Orange!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    When did you buy them?

If you bought them before September of last year, fool on you.
    We bought them just before Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    Noooooooo I'll have to stock up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowplay)
    Noooooooo I'll have to stock up.
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quady)
    Why?

Just to be sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowplay)
    Just to be sure
    lol go ahead and pump more money into kraft then by buying chocolate that will go off quicker than they could change the receipe :P

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.